Nitecore Product Availability in Austin, TX?

Capn

Newly Enlightened
Can anyone recommend an authorized Nitecore source in the Austin, TX area?

Ive tried contacted Nitecore's customer service by email (their system) six times in two days using two different computers on three different systems. The submittal just clocks and never gets transmitted / accepted, though if I dont enter a required field, I get an instantaneous error message. Frustrating.

Ordinarily I woud order via the internet, but in this case I want the backup of a local store in case of problems. Dont want to have to deal with shipments to/from China.

Thank you, folks. Great site here. I've been lurking for several weeks and have learned alot; more to go.

cland72

Flashlight Enthusiast
I checked REI's website and they look to have a handful of Nitecore models in their Austin stores. They are probably your best bet.

Capn

Newly Enlightened
NoNotAgain, thanks for the tip. I didn't see it until I returned home, but I'm keeping it for future use.

Cland, FYI, the first REI store (N. Lamar) didn't carry NiteCore, but they directed me to the REI on N. Capital of Texas Highway where they had a P12 in stock. Ya-HOO.

I'll use some Sure**** C123s until I can order high quality 18650s (even the local vap shops only carry no-name 18650s).

Thanks again, to both of you for the help.

Thud1023

Enlightened
Try Longhorn Tactical..I have not been there in person yet, but looks like they have a decent online selection.

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums