Fenix e12 diffuser

Mr. Nobody

Enlightened
Is there a diffuser out there that will fit the e12 ? Would be nice to have a white fish eye diffuser to light up a room with no beam pattern and also one that is red.

deflemonkdi

Newly Enlightened
Smallest I know are around 22.5mm. Thought from Nitecore.

I've actually been trying to find a red filter for my e12 and had seen the Nitecore one on amazon. Theres only one review on amazon uk and they guy says its a tight fit for his [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Olight S10R (23mm diameter). Has anyone tried it on the e12? could you tighten up the fit somehow with some electrical tape or something?[/FONT]

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
Maybe fashion one out of PVC pipe and some red transparent film, sheet, or wrapper

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not sure about fish eye. But countycomm sometimes has some really cool ones. Like the ones that come with the Maratac's from them.

deflemonkdi

Newly Enlightened
Not sure about fish eye. But countycomm sometimes has some really cool ones. Like the ones that come with the Maratac's from them.

I'd seen these diffusers on countycomm the other day - *link removed by Greta - which i would've given a go but they dont ship outside of the us and the forwarding options to get em sent to ireland are a bit on the pricy side for a $4.50 item and couldnt find anything like it on ebay/amazon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Nobody

Enlightened
Hmm update, I tried to take apart the light and seperated the board from led...ripped the wires a few weeks ago very upset. More reasons to buy another or fix it lol. Will be ordering the Diffusers from countycomm soon thanks y'all especially the person who messaged me as I had forgotten about this thread. Tapatalk and the forum app did not notify me of replies here.

Last edited: