Xtardirect issues?

Tm98

Newly Enlightened
Has anyone ordered or had any issues with Xtardirect?
I ordered a charger on 11-25. I tried contacting them on 12-3 through email then on 12-5 through another email I found on their website just to check on the status of the order and got no response. I tried calling multiple times. No answer. Finally got a shipping confirmation on 12-9 and that said it would be delivered 12-15. That day came and went while it said in transit. Finally today 12-19 it updated saying it would be delivered 12-20. Which I know once it was shipped it is in carriers hands.
I just thought that it is pretty poor of the company to not get back on a question from a customer. As of right now I still have not received any type of reply from them.

NH Lumens

Enlightened
I ordered a VP-2 on Friday evening, 12/19 and it arrived on Monday, 12/22. I was mighty impressed, especially considering I live on the other side of the country in NH.

Tm98

Newly Enlightened
That's a lot better than what happened with me. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow like it's saying.

Tm98

Newly Enlightened
Well I received my order with an apology letter about the delay. It said that they usually place a big order from their corporate factory for the holidays by sea and that it came into port but the truck drivers went on strike for most of the month and they sold out of many things waiting for their shipment to make it to them by trucks.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Having had good service on three previous orders, it was inconvenient to get no response from them two times, when a new order was about 3 weeks delayed. About a week after receiving all ordered items, I got the info from them regarding the transport labor dispute. That delayed communication will factor in when considering future orders, but the online nitecore store has twice not responded to a question about purchasing a 12 volt charger cord for the TM36. It is very unlikely I will ever order from them. Illumn.com has been great, and Oveready.com is wonderful.

CandlePowerForums App