Where to buy EternaLight EliteMAX?

Pi_is_blue

Flashlight Enthusiast
I was wondering what the best price for the EternaLight EliteMAX is. I found it for $65.87 here. Has anyone ordered from them before? The price is so much lower than I have seen it at any of the other dealers that it makes me a bit suspicious. Any help would be appreciated. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/help.gif
Also, how does the light output compare to the Opalec Newbeam and the Arc LSH-P?

TCG

Newly Enlightened
I ordered an elitemax from the same place. Shipping was a little slow but no problems at all. They shipped within a week, and ups took nearly another week to deliver. I would order from them again.

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ordered twice from them, the Elitemax about a month ago. No problems either time. In the over drive mode, the light output is very bright for a five Nichia setup.

darkgear.com

Enlightened
I'll beat their price for CPF members.

$59.95 only through this <link removed. use discount code below> Cheaper shipping too, only $3.85

Best regards,
Randy

P.S. Always check with CPF members first before buying from outside the CPF. The CPF carries a lot of weight especially when it comes to serving our own. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Happy New year!

darkgear.com

Enlightened
Just updated my website and the link above no longer works. Since I have gotten emails about this, I though I'd better update this for all the people that search and find it. From now on please use discount code

CPFEliteMax

at checkout to get this price. Here is the link to the Elite max page. Thanks.

Best regards,
Randy