*NEW* Fenix TK15C - White, Red and Green led.

kj2

Flashaholic
Shown to the pubic earlier, but now with further specs available. Probably more info during Shot Show 2015.

"Extended reach and multi-color output, the TK15C give you complete target vision up to 200 meters (217 yards) with 450-lumen output. TK15C features three color options with red for enhanced eye shine, green for better distance performance and white for all purpose lighting. Compact and easily mountable size, rugged aluminum construction, the waterproof TK15C flashlight keeps your hunting season going in rain or snow storms. Red, Green and white output. 450 lumens with 200-meter beam distance. Compact and easily mountable size. Rugged aluminum construction. SIZE: Length: 145mm (5.7 in.) Head diameter: 34mm (1.3 in.) Tube diameter: 25.4mm (1 in.) WEIGHT: 120g (4.23oz) excluding battery."
Price: $75.00

2vwv75w.jpg

http://n1a.goexposoftware.com/event...ducts&search_str=&search=Search&new=&ps=1&vo=

Prototype photos:

2igywhs.jpg
28gtw8p.jpg

LEDburn

Enlightened
Does anyone have a light with a broken reflector so they can tell me how crappy the beam will look?

Seriously though, I hope they work some magic so when you shine it at something, no artifacts or ugly beam is produced. Looking into the reflector just leaves me thinking "yuck" but as I said, if they can make ot perform, props to Fenix.

andrew2

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone have a light with a broken reflector so they can tell me how crappy the beam will look?

Seriously though, I hope they work some magic so when you shine it at something, no artifacts or ugly beam is produced. Looking into the reflector just leaves me thinking "yuck" but as I said, if they can make ot perform, props to Fenix.

This one looks like TK32,you could check it

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast

I thought the Nitecore CX6 multi emitter multicolor was going to give a junk beam with the two power leds. I was incorrect.

The only artifact in that case was an extra lobe in the spill, spot was unaffected, spill was smooth. It didn't even bother me.

Maybe they've worked a little magic?

BigBluefish

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, let's at least hope that, if this is indeed a hunting/wildlife observation light, that the WHITE LED is at least a neutral or warm-white/Hi CRI, or even better a Nichia 219. Doesn't much look like a Nichia, though, does it?

The language quoted by the OP talks about mounting. Is this going to be marketed as light for a predator or hog hunting rifle?

TheBelgian

Newly Enlightened

While I'll admit the reflector looks a bit gnarly, I think it's probably some form of Orange Peel specifically to smooth out artefacts.

kj75

Enlightened
Like the color-flashing modes, the battery indicator and the possibility for 16340's :)

Last edited:

dabotsonline

Newly Enlightened
What advantages will the Fenix TK15C offer over the Nitecore SRT7? At first glance to me, it seems to only offer half the light output with no differences to the colours.

TheBelgian

Newly Enlightened
What advantages will the Fenix TK15C offer over the Nitecore SRT7? At first glance to me, it seems to only offer half the light output with no differences to the colours.

The colour output is much brighter than that of the SRT7. The Colours on the SRT7 are only good for a few meters and with severe beam artefacts while the TK15C will give you tens of meters of throw (still not that much but a lot more than the SRT7) and likewise have a much cleaner beam profile (this is an inference, I have not yet seen the any of the beams)

dabotsonline

Newly Enlightened
The colour output is much brighter than that of the SRT7. The Colours on the SRT7 are only good for a few meters and with severe beam artefacts while the TK15C will give you tens of meters of throw (still not that much but a lot more than the SRT7) and likewise have a much cleaner beam profile (this is an inference, I have not yet seen the any of the beams)

Cheers. I've noted the specifications:

Fenix said:
Utilizes Cree XP-G2 R5 LED [white light of 450 lumens with 200m reach] and Philips LUXEON Z LED [green light of 95 lumens with 65m reach, and red light of 40 lumens with 26m reach] with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.

http://www.fenixlight.com/ProductMore.aspx?id=1160