New Eagletac P200LC2

Flight_Deck

Enlightened
Just a short note on the new EagleTac P200LC2: I picked one of these up just recently and am quite impressed with it. I compared it head-to-head with both my Fenix E35 UE and my Nitecore P12 (advertised at 900 and 950 lumens respectively), and the EagleTac (listed as 1100 lumens), outshines them both.

The color is a very pleasing cool white to my eye (I'm not a fan of the warm tint at all), the hotspot is well defined with good spill, and it's nearly an inch shorter than either of the other lights.

Say what you will about the twisty EagleTac U.I. (I'm not a big fan of it either), but in this case it certainly helps keep the size of the light to a minimum, and results in a very pocketable powerhouse.

markr6

Flashaholic
This is the first I've heard of this light. Looks nice! Seems to be the same UI as my S200C2, which is great. No BS; just a forward clicky with 3 modes via a quick twist. The "other" Eagletac UI was enough to drive me insane (D25CL2) cycling thru all the modes with that reverse clicky, hitting strobe when you didn't want it, etc. I sold that one even though I loved the Nichia 219 tint.

Capolini

Banned
It's actually listed as 920 lumens.

Probably LISTED as both! They always list LED lumens, then ANSI. Just a guess,,,,1100 LED Lumens and 920 ANSI lumens.

Just checked,,, actually 1123 LED lumens. 920 ANSI lumens

Last edited:

Ryp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Listed was probably the wrong word as, like you said, both were listed. What I meant was that since he was using the ANSI lumen specs of the E35UE and P12 it would make most sense to use the ANSI lumens of the P200LC2.