How FiveMega saved Christmas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Karma

Newly Enlightened
Twas two nights before Christmas, and all through the house...

I know I don't have the skills to finish this rhyme, so I'll just lay it out:

I have been working on a Surefire Fury build as a Christmas gift for my dad, and I was trying to bore the body for 18650's (which I have never done obviously). I tried a boring hone (which was taking forever) so I got a forstner bit and tried drilling it out. BAD IDEA. At first it seemed to be going well, but I ended up utterly destroying the tailcap threads as the bit ruptured the tube. With only a few days before Christmas, I had no idea what to do.

So I contacted FiveMega and asked if he could overnight me a replacement. In the last few days of the holiday season, in the heat of everyone's last minute shopping and postal delays, FiveMega came through when I needed it. I can't tell you how much money I've already sank into this project, and the notion that it would all be for naught was too much to bear.

I'd like to publicly thank FiveMega for not only an outstanding product, but an eagerness to save the day when I needed it. My hat is off to you, Sir.

To everyone else: I can't recommend his products enough! I'm sure I will be purchasing many more interesting things from him in the coming months!

Merry Christmas, happy holidays, and to all a prosperous New Year!

-Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.