• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Lux-RC Package (two bodies), 4300K XPE

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ships to USA Only

SOLD Lux-RC FL33 package - $250

Bought from this posting; http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...d-lt-lt-WTS-Lux-RC-FL33-package&highlight=lux

See the review that Gunga did on this light here;
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...5-Lux-RC-FL33-review-Thoughts-and-Impressions

I really wanted to see / touch / feel one of these lights without waiting months and ordering one – or rolling the dice on the occasional prebuilt. The 4300K XP-Es were also a nice one to try. So – if you're like me here's a chance. I've never really used it and need to cut down on my lights. I do believe this is priced to sell.

So – from Gunga's original thread is the text below, photos after are mine, but nice photos are on the original link as well.

Hey all, I've had this FL33 for a while, added a trit optic with 3 green trits, and never use it.

The entire package with 2 bodies (18350 and 18650) is for sale.

It's a 7 Watt (1.8-2.0 Amp Max) circuit to allow for regulation with a single 18650 cell. The LEDs are neutral triple (R3 flux 4D tint) XP-E for increased throw combined with a pleasant (4300K) tint. My choice for optic was the Carlco 10511 optic (narrow frosted). This optic provided a smooth beam with increased throw. That's another nice point, one can easily change beam characteristics by simply replacing the optic. The optics are easy to find and usually cost less than $5.

The chrome plated body tubes are v1.0. He switched to different finishes. The firmware and UI is v2.0.
You can use 2x 18350 but you only get extra run time, no extra output on this module.

NWF_4243-L.jpg

NWF_4244-L.jpg

USA only. First "I'll take it" posted in the thread followed by prompt payment gets the item. Item will be shipped USPS with delivery confirmation. Item is your once postal service has possession; insurance is available at your cost.

Last edited: