• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND! WTB: McGizmo C-pak for Lunasol

m5yosh

Newly Enlightened
Hi Guys,

I know this is a long shot, but I'm looking for some help... Hopefully, a CPF brother has a spare C-pak for a Lunasol that they are willing to part with. Thanks, and keeping my fingers crossed!

Thank you, CPF!

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Re: WTB: McGizmo C-pak for Lunasol

I bought two and when another CPF bro wanted one I couldn't sit on two if they had none so sold it. It was my first sale on this forum some months back. Hopefully there's another CPF bro out there who bought two like I did and will part with it. Best of luck with your search.

m5yosh

Newly Enlightened

Thanks for the words of encouragement, magellan -- that gives me a glimmer of hope! I hope to be so lucky as the bro you helped out.

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast

Mike I might can help you out. Have a lot of McGizmo's so I might have a C-pak I can part with. I'll PM you if I can get around to looking for one ..Robert

m5yosh

Newly Enlightened

Robert, I hope that I can be so lucky... I can change my name to Mike if that will help. :)

m5yosh

Newly Enlightened

Happy new year, everyone! Still looking for one...

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Thanks for the words of encouragement, magellan -- that gives me a glimmer of hope! I hope to be so lucky as the bro you helped out.

Your're welcome and best of luck with your search.

m5yosh

Newly Enlightened

PM replied! Thank you, coloradogps!

m5yosh

Newly Enlightened

Thank you so much, coloradogps!! Your kindness is greatly appreciated! I feel so lucky to be a part of such a great community!