• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: DEFT-X For Sale

fredx

Newly Enlightened
DEFT - X for sale. Used only a couple of times.

$800.00 + Shipping-- U.S.A only

16014387629_533f2dc9ec.jpg
[/URL] IMG_1045 by luckydawg887, on Flickr[/IMG]

Last edited:

Toolboxkid

Enlightened
Re: DEFT-X For Sale

I love these lights. Good luck with your sale. Correct me please if I am wrong, but don't these retail for cpf members for less with the discount? I know these seem to sell for upwards of $1000 used on here. I figured I was missing something.

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

Capolini

Banned

I love these lights. Good luck with your sale. Correct me please if I am wrong, but don't these retail for cpf members for less with the discount? I know these seem to sell for upwards of $1000 used on here. I figured I was missing something.

Michael just sold a batch of eleven[11]. He was selling those for $850.

fredx

Newly Enlightened

Did not see you last two posters post in the other Deft-X for sale thread about his price @$950 and it sold-- whats up with that??

If you don't have anything good to say or are interested in the light -- move on
Thanks

Toolboxkid

Enlightened

Is the LED a nichia 219? Is it a warm/neutral color? Sorry for all the questions, I'm relatively new to these, but trying to decide what to ask the wife for for my upcoming birthday. This is at the top of the list right now.