Your Least Used LED Light and Why...

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
What is your least used LED light and why? In my case its the plain awful Inova T4R. Its built like a tank yet throws a meager dim pencil sized beam which is unfortunate especially because it cost so much.

Marfenix

Newly Enlightened
Maybe your light is not working properly. I have a Inova T4 with 200 lumens that I bought more than 7 years ago and the beam is strong enough to light up an appartment block more than 50 meters away!

Zanders

Newly Enlightened
Exept the older outdated ones it´s my Fenix PD35, to big and nothing special. Use my Zebralight SC62w and Sunwayman V11R most of the time.

Jagged77

Newly Enlightened
Led Lenser P7 is my least used nowadays. It was a good light when it came out and is a solid bit of kit, but I'm really not a fan of the zoom, lack of modes, UI, or the unregulated output...

otis311

Newly Enlightened
I don't even know where to begin. They all sit on a shelf and collect dust. I EDC a PD22, the rest just get played with occasionally. Kind of hard to justify buying new lights when I already have a bunch of shelf queens. I find a way though.

mcnair55

Flashlight Enthusiast
All 57 that I just look at and wasted hundreds of pounds on,what a mug I was.I find 3 or 4 is all I need.

gravelmonkey

Enlightened
Good question. Probably Stainless Steel Peak Logan 17500 mule. It's fantastic light, but it doesn't get carried/used nearly as much as the others :shrug:

Fireclaw18

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lenslight mini high-CRI XPG:
* Doesn't tailstand
* protruding forward clicky with tailcap lockout makes it impractical for pocket.
* large considering its low output
* cycling the zoom mechanism gets lubricant on your hand
* worst clip I've ever seen. It's made of delrin plastic, is extremely bulky, has sharp edges and doesn't actually fit on a belt. Doesn't feel that durable either.

My two Liteflux LF2XTs (in both natural and black)
* too valuable to EDC

I also have dozens of other lights that don't get carried or used at all. Mostly because they are budget lights I bought to serve as mod hosts, or because they are broken, or simply outclassed by more modern lights.

Last edited:

ryukin2000

Enlightened
For flashlight my Fenix LD10. replaced by Lego QPA-X. XML and has lower mode and supports 14500. although i like the fenix for better looking light.

pjandyho

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got rid of them all. The only current one that I have is the Surefire Fury Combatlight. Nice light if I don't need multiple output and if I am using it with a firearm but unfortunately I don't possess a gun and I happen to need multiple outputs, or at the very least a lower output in all my lights.

murrydan

Newly Enlightened
My HDS Rotary… I love the light and I think it is the most functional of all the lights I own - but the lack of a pocket clip keeps me from carrying it as much as I carry my others.

CaptainPicard

Newly Enlightened
Some generic lights that aren't even branded. Most of them stopped working and I use them for parts

Sent from my iPad using Candlepowerforums

otis311

Newly Enlightened
I just remembered I have a Mag XL50 sitting at the bottom of my toolbox. I don't even consider it part of my collection. Thing is a battery parasite.

chillinn

Flashlight Enthusiast
I carry it everywhere, but use it the least, the 375nm nichia Arc AAA UV. I got it for sterilization not forensics, but its far better at forensics, and I just pretend that I am killing microbes with it until I can have a much more powerful, custom (very $$$) 254nm (255) light built for me, and then that will be my least used light. But generally, I use all my lights all the time... carried on a spider keychain... effectively, I'm walking around with a chandolier. If the kids are reading this, please stop calling me "Gandalf." Nothing is wrong with me. Look at those idiots that still think digital watches are neat. What rubes.

mikekoz

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have so many lights, this is a hard question to answer! None are used religiously. if I only count my more expensive lights, it would be my Zebralight SC52 and Fenix TK70. Both are nice, well made lights. The TK70 I really have no practical use for, but I had to have it anyway! :devil: The SC52 I find awkward to use. :shakehead