Battery Junction ruined my day

Status
Not open for further replies.

wjv

Enlightened
Ordered a Fenix LD50 from them on Dec 28th.

Had to wait until the New Years break was over for them to ship it.

Finally got the notice that it was delivered to my house!!! :)

Got home and discovered that they sent me a Fenix LD20 instead :thumbsdow

I've dealt with Battery Junction many times before so I'm sure they will correct the error, as they have a good reputation. I've already sent them an email. Honest errors can happen, but now I have to wait several more days before I can play with my first >1,000 lumen light. :(

Hopefully they will expedite the LD50 to me!

ronniepudding

Enlightened
Where did they find an LD20 to ship you?!? (Must have been hiding on some shelf in the warehouse ;))

Or did you mean LD22?

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

ronniepudding

Enlightened
Hahaha... I may write to the vendor about buying yours once you return it -- your pricing is way too steep!

It is a very curious thing that you got an LD20 by accident, so hopefully you're in for good luck with this purchase from here on out. I'm sure BatteryJunction will make it right.

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

ronniepudding

Enlightened
Well, yes I can see someone in shipping misreading the packing slip, but TMK the LD20 has been marked as "discontinued" on BatteryJunction.com (and everywhere else for that matter) for quite some time. It's just weird that there was one to send you at all.

wjv

Enlightened
Was transported from the Delta Quadrant via a wormhole. . .

think2x

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ordered a Fenix LD50 from them on Dec 28th.

now I have to wait several more days before I can play with my first >1,000 lumen light. :(

Hopefully they will expedite the LD50 to me!

You will enjoy it for sure but until then.................just look at mine.:nana:

wjv

Enlightened
That's just cruel and unusual torture!

Maybe I'll print out that photo at 100% scale and cut out the light so I can pretend that I already have it!

Since you have a LD50 I have to ask. Do you know if it is possible to a pair of Fenix AOD-S diffusers on the LD50?

Last edited:

Norm

Retired Administrator
Unnecessary rant thread CLOSED. The dealer should be given time to make things right, before posting this sort of thread. You may be disappointed, but that's no reason to tell the world. If that's the worst thing that happens in your day, you should be a happy chappy. - Norm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.