Does My Tail Button Need to be Replaced - RA Clicky (HDS)

L84CABO

Newly Enlightened
I've got an old RA Clicky. Love this thing! Anyway, it looks like the tail button is starting to split. It's not supposed to be like this, right? I've had it so long I forget what this looked like originally.

Thanks!

EN3ad8Y.jpg

P_A_S_1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Had the same issue with mine, it only gets worse so change it out asap. In my case the whole light went back for a different issue which required the light to be replaced. In your case you can probably just swap out the switch covers. I agree that the Ra light is great, I prefer it very much so to the 'new' generation replacement light I got.

nbp

Flashaholic
Send Henry an email. He will help you determine which switch cap you have, and how it can be replaced. Although it is a "wearing" part, in the event of a total failure like that, he will likely replace it for you. He sent me a new button once when mine cracked.

L84CABO

Newly Enlightened
Well then...since I need to call Henry anyway, I should probably pick up one of the new 325 lumen tactical lights, right? I mean, as long as I'm calling and as long as he's going to be shipping me something anyway, it seems a shame to waste all that energy on just a tail cap. :)

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well then...since I need to call Henry anyway, I should probably pick up one of the new 325 lumen tactical lights, right? I mean, as long as I'm calling and as long as he's going to be shipping me something anyway, it seems a shame to waste all that energy on just a tail cap. :)

Agreed. In fact I think you should pic up 2 and help out a fellow member.............:hitit: