im a bad cpfer

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well i go to the hot wings stand its like a poratble restaunaut thats always crowded its insane the money thins guy must make well anyways i walk up there and notice lights was out he lost power well a good dpfer would rip outt his flash light me i reached in pocket and there was just lint there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif left lights at home

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif

bad bad raggie, you are a disgrace to flashaholism /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

MichiganMan

Enlightened
See, that's why you always supplement your EDC. I keep an Eternalight Ergo in my desk at the office, and a Lightwave 4000 in my car. Between the two of them I'm rarely without options in the unlikely event that I'm not carrying the ARC LSH that rides on my keys.

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
raggie33 said:
well i go to the hot wings stand its like a poratble restaunaut thats always crowded its insane the money thins guy must make well anyways i walk up there and notice lights was out he lost power well a good dpfer would rip outt his flash light me i reached in pocket and there was just lint there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif left lights at home

[/ QUOTE ]
Everybody's entitled to one mistake..-just don't let it happen again! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
Well... I think we're just going to have to make an example of raggie. We can't have CPF'ers going out without EDC. So I've changed raggie's title to reflect his shame. He will carry this shame with him until he has sufficiently repented.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
Upon hearing about any further infractions, I'll be recommending that raggie33 be demoted back to newbie status until he learns how to properly conduct himself. :p

raggie33

*the raggedier*
lol at my name change!bad thing is it used to be on my key chain but for some reason it fell of

Greta

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
vcal said:
Upon hearing about any further infractions, I'll be recommending that raggie33 be demoted back to newbie status until he learns how to properly conduct himself. :p

[/ QUOTE ]

Doug... noted. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

raggie... You'll have to go out and perform some good flashaholic deed in order to redeem yourself and once again earn the title of "Flashaholic". We'll be waiting for the details. Go forth with light in pocket and find someone in need of illumination!!

Saaby

Flashaholic
Don't tell anybody (ESPECIALLY SASHA!!) but I managed to get out of the house without my McLux today. I had my backup CountyComm $1 light though.

Greta

Flashaholic
You realize how pitiful this is, don't you? I mean... here I am... yes, ME!!!... never leaving the house with less than THREE lights on me and you all... flashaholics before I even knew what an LED was... are going about either completely lightless or with nothing but a $1 CountyComm light. It's just pitiful, I tell you... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
I don't carry a purse though. Furthermore, I still blame your conversion to Flashaholic squarely on myself so there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Tomas

Banned
Think some of these guys need to make some New Year's resolutions, Sasha?

It is pretty pitiful. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Raggie,
Man I feel your pain and humiliation but what a selfless thing to do! Letting us know about what might happen if we're not careful! You're a good man and I hope you wear your temp badge with some pride! "There but for the grace of light go I......" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well im geting all my lights togther,even got my dreaded stramlight 3 aaa . and put in new batts in them all