• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (Sold)...Vinh's TN31vn, mint condition

BeastFlashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Back up for sale, now $100 shipped in US. This light is mint it was never dropped...by far the most that i've used it for was with the diffuser on, on my back deck. Case is mint, diffuser mint, holster mint. I'm just selling to save for something else that's all...Vinh now has the TN32vn for $180 shipped...so that's $80 less for a TN31vn totally mint

Last edited:

BeastFlashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale - Vinh's TN31vn, mint condition

If i sell this I may at a later time buy the TN32vn because it's really a great light (I just really need smaller lights right now), so I will keep the diffuser and sell it for $110

BeastFlashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Price drop $100 shipped...i'm just not into having multiple lights in the same category like a lot of CPFers i'd rather keep selling and upgrading to latest & greatest. But $100 ain't much if it doesn't sell by next Friday (2 paychecks) i'm gonna take it down and use it as a birthday gift for someone instead, below $100 ain't worth selling anymore

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast

I am like you, don't really have a need for it. But this is a great deal for someone who doesn't already have a killer Vinh thrower.

BeastFlashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

I know when I see people 'List their lights' I think to myself God bless'em but that is totally not me. If i had 9 lights of equal size that all threw 90% as far as a new equally sized light that I didn't have I think i'd trade all 9 of them for that 1 light lol

drillbitz11

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hey there. that's a really great price for this light. It should sell pretty quick. One thing though; I suggest you modify your initial post to reflect the price drop. I will often browse through these WTS threads and only read the first post and I bet a lot of other guys do the same thing...Hope this helps

BeastFlashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Price Reduced (again)...Vinh's TN31vn, mint condition

Oh thanks drillbits I just changed it I wasn't even thinking

lintonindy

Newly Enlightened

I already have a TN31VN but I can't pass this up. Too nice of a light for a hundred bux. I'll take it. Pm inbound.

lintonindy

Newly Enlightened

Your PM box is full.