Amber / yellow lens 25.4mm ?

KQL

Newly Enlightened
If you don't find a ready-made solution, you can order a book of Lee filter swatches for a $0.01 from here:
http://shop.leefiltersusa.com/Swatch-Book-Designers-Edition-SWB.htm

They are 1.5 inches by 3.5 inches photographic filters/reflectors and have every imaginable tint and opacity to make a custom colored filter. It's just thin film, but you can cut out a circle of exact dimensions and slip into an existing diffuser or into your bezel to make anything your heart desires.

Mr. Nobody

Enlightened
If you don't find a ready-made solution, you can order a book of Lee filter swatches for a $0.01 from here:
http://shop.leefiltersusa.com/Swatch-Book-Designers-Edition-SWB.htm

They are 1.5 inches by 3.5 inches photographic filters/reflectors and have every imaginable tint and opacity to make a custom colored filter. It's just thin film, but you can cut out a circle of exact dimensions and slip into an existing diffuser or into your bezel to make anything your heart desires.

Perfect! Thanks for sharing that. Made my order. Costs around $5± shipped with the coupon code :)

KQL

Newly Enlightened
They're pretty slick, each filter is accompanied by a little spec sheet that tells how many stops of light are blocked.

Mr. Nobody

Enlightened
They're pretty slick, each filter is accompanied by a little spec sheet that tells how many stops of light are blocked.

Haven't gotten a confirmation or tracking. I wonder how long it will take before the filters arrive to California..:D

KQL

Newly Enlightened
Hmm, mine was shipped the same day I ordered, on a Friday and arrived on Tuesday.

Mr. Nobody

Enlightened
Hmm, mine was shipped the same day I ordered, on a Friday and arrived on Tuesday.

Well I didn't sign up for an account when I ordered. So maybe that's why...I went ahead and emailed them with my email and PayPal transaction #. Hopefully there on the way already. Excited !!!!:thumbup:

Mr. Nobody

Enlightened
Got my filters on Saturday!
This filter book is awesome ! I want to order a second :)
BTW it was shipped from Burbank, CA which is 60mi south of me

The filters are sensitive to heat. So I need to build some sort of sun shade to extend the distance between the glass lenses and the plastic filter.

Last edited:

KQL

Newly Enlightened
I bet most, if not all, of the crowd here knew exactly what you meant. It's just one of those "water is wet" comments to pump the post count.