D25LC2 Tactical: http://eagletac.com/html/d25lc2tac/specs.html

kXunBZd.png

D25A2 Tactical: http://eagletac.com/html/d25a2tac/specs.html

9mt8ecB.png

Last edited:

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: *NEW* EagleTac Lights

I have been wanting to try my first 1x18650 light for a while but, have been waiting for the right model. I think the P25LC2 Diffuser or Tactical in neutral white might be it:devil:. Now, when will they be available?

Ryp

Flashlight Enthusiast

Right? The M25C2T's head diameter is actually wider than a TM36's, and on top of that being a skinny-bodied 1x18650 light just tops it off.

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is it just me or is that MC25C2 Turbo just ridiculous. I know maybe they are answering Olight, but come on.. I would much rather a light with that ridiculously big of a head be a 2 18650 thrower. Seriously.

Unless that head has paper thin walls it's going to be so forward weighted and awkward to hold. I just don't understand why these huge head 1 18650 lights are coming out. It's not like it's compact just because you made the body shorter. I'd much rather have the much better run time and better balance to go along with the crazy throw. Also this light doesn't even use the de-domed xm-l2 so the slightly smaller olight seems to already beat it out of the gate.

It honestly just is kind of dumb to me... I love how it has a pocket clip on it as though you could clip that to your pants without it awkwardly bouncing off your thigh. It would make much more sense to make it a short light with some kind of handle and add a second 18650 to it.

Last edited:

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast

Is it just me or is that MC25C2 Turbo just ridiculous. I know maybe they are answering Olight, but come on.. I would much rather a light with that ridiculously big of a head be a 2 18650 thrower. Seriously.

Unless that head has paper thin walls it's going to be so forward weighted and awkward to hold. I just don't understand why these huge head 1 18650 lights are coming out. It's not like it's compact just because you made the body shorter. I'd much rather have the much better run time and better balance to go along with the crazy throw. Also this light doesn't even use the de-domed xm-l2 so the slightly smaller olight seems to already beat it out of the gate.

It honestly just is kind of dumb to me... I love how it has a pocket clip on it as though you could clip that to your pants without it awkwardly bouncing off your thigh. It would make much more sense to make it a short light with some kind of handle and add a second 18650 to it.

It is available with extenders for more batteries. The clip made me laugh too, but maybe it can be used in some other way? I just can't do the twisted head thing; and 20 twists to change some mode setting? I do admire EagTac for their innovation and response to consumer demand, though.

CandlePowerForums App

Ernst from Germany

Newly Enlightened

Everyone is talking about the MC25c2 Turbo, I think the P25LC2 Diffuser is also an interesting Lamp!
Ernst

martinaee

Flashlight Enthusiast

I didn't even see that light. How the heck does that work? Is there a separate led for the diffuser?

Capolini

Banned

That M25C2T is ridiculous looking! Once you have modded lights its hard NOT to talk about them and hard to go back to stock!

I have a TX25C2vn that fits in the palm of my hand and it will out throw this ugly, bulky M25C2T. I also have the M25C2vn which is awesome,,,why did they have to enlarge the head like that! :shakehead ,,,furthermore 700 yards of throw is not that impressive for a head/reflector that big!

I guess modded lights spoil you!:cool:

Ryp

Flashlight Enthusiast

That M25C2T is ridiculous looking! Once you have modded lights its hard NOT to talk about them and hard to go back to stock!

I have a TX25C2vn that fits in the palm of my hand and it will out throw this ugly, bulky M25C2T. I also have the M25C2vn which is awesome,,,why did they have to enlarge the head like that! :shakehead ,,,furthermore 700 yards of throw is not that impressive for a head/reflector that big!

I guess modded lights spoil you!:cool:

Yeah, but once you mod this light the TX25C2vn will be very out-thrown. I understand it wouldn't be as compact, but you were comparing a modded light to a stock light so it's only fair to compare apples to apples by comparing two modded lights.

Capolini

Banned

Yeah, but once you mod this light the TX25C2vn will be very out-thrown. I understand it wouldn't be as compact, but you were comparing a modded light to a stock light so it's only fair to compare apples to apples by comparing two modded lights.

lol! You would hope so,my point is you do not need something that big and ugly to get those results,,,something so compact[TX25C2cn V3 will out throw it and is much more practical!

Ryp

Flashlight Enthusiast

lol! You would hope so,my point is you do not need something that big and ugly to get those results,,,something so compact[TX25C2cn V3 will out throw it and is much more practical!

Well of course your modded light would out-throw a stock light.

Capolini

Banned

OK,,,,,,,,here is STOCK VS, STOCK!! The M2X will out throw this by more than 150 yards!! I guess now your going to say it is de domed!! It is a STOCK light!

Maybe Olight is smarter! Less bulk more power! ;)

Ryp

Flashlight Enthusiast

OK,,,,,,,,here is STOCK VS, STOCK!! The M2X will out throw this by more than 150 yards!! I guess now your going to say it is de domed!! It is a STOCK light!

Maybe Olight is smarter! Less bulk more power! ;)

That is exactly what I'm going to say, maybe stock wasn't the right word now that Olight (may have) started a de-domed stock light trend.

Capolini

Banned

That is exactly what I'm going to say, maybe stock wasn't the right word now that Olight (may have) started a de-domed stock light trend.

Can I ask you why you would want a light like this? Maybe your just defending the ugly monster because you started the thread!:poke:

Ryp

Flashlight Enthusiast

I wouldn't buy this light, unless it was modded.

Capolini

Banned

I wouldn't buy this light, unless it was modded.

LOL!!!!

You can still buy a modded light which is more compact and it will out throw this!! EX: K40vn. Vihn told me a few minutes ago he believes if he modded this it would have a slight chance to match the K40vn;;;another great Vinh light that I have.

Last edited: