Any Decent Flood to Throw Adjustables?

recDNA

Flashaholic
This was one of the first questions I ever asked here. After being scolded and derided for asking such a stupid question I moved on. "All" flashaholics "know" you should have separate ligbts for separate functions. Even after being around a few years I would still like to find a high quality flood to throw (zoom) flashlight. Admittedly most I've seen have been cheap junk and others are outdated now but at one time flood to throw was a common option on good flashlights. Is anybody even trying to restore this genre with a high quality commercially made flashlight? I'm talking eagletac type quality (and price) not McGizmo nor Deft. Anything out there these days?

jabe1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Depends on personal preference. I think the Micro would be out of the running though.

I have never owned one, but if I wanted the flood to throw, it's the way I'd go.

chazz

Enlightened
For something less expensive, check out Coast, they have quite a few different lights so you might find something you like. Or Led Lenser?

LensLights look pretty nice, but not real cheap...

recDNA

Flashaholic
I wish lenslight gave ansi throw numbers or ansi lumens for that matter. It does look nice.