Pelican M6 LED-Any New Info From Owners

M

Newly Enlightened
Happy New Year To All:
I haven't seen any posts from owners of the M6 LED recently. Does anyone have any new info (quantitative/qualitative), impressions, etc., to offer? Thanks in advance.
Mike

arioch

Enlightened
There are postings from members fred0109 and steve vance who have the Pelican M6LED. LOOK HERE.

I ordered one from Brightguy, and am anxiously awaiting its arrival ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/drool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

nexro

Enlightened
I am patiently waiting for the announcement from batterystation regarding the availabilty of this light.
Hopefully it won't be too expensive as Pelican has increased the prices of their lights (not sure which though).

steve_vance

Enlightened
My M6 LED is doing fine.....but contrary to what Pelican told me, it is NOT regulated /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
I buy one pelican M6 Led from BrightGuy and received-it on december 26th. It's a bright and focusable led flashlight and the clicky switch is very soft. The M6 Led is more luminous than an Arc LSH-P or LSHF-P but it's normal it's a two 123A powered 1W Luxeon vs one 123A for ARC LS's. It functions also well with a pila 168S. The black finish is more fragile than other HA finish. It's a good light for its price.