SeaHawks to SuperBowl!!

nbp

Flashaholic
Unbelievable.

The Seahawks sucked for 55 minutes. Wilson sucked. 5 turnovers, including 4 interceptions (that's one less than Rodgers had all season). And somehow we could not score when we needed to and allowed them to go crazy for the last 5 minutes. What a disappointment.

Still shocked at the result. :shakehead

Boss Hoss

Newly Enlightened
Will go on the record here that this super bowl will have some of the lowest rating compared to the last 20 or so. Reason most of the country could care less about these two teams. Just wait the ratings will bear this out. I for one and several people I know are just going to skip it this year.

Lasernerd

Enlightened
The Great Pacific Northwest,home of the Goonies,Sh
Will go on the record here that this super bowl will have some of the lowest rating compared to the last 20 or so. Reason most of the country could care less about these two teams. Just wait the ratings will bear this out. I for one and several people I know are just going to skip it this year.

This is sad!! us West coast people KNEW we would win this! We are all pumped up here in the PNW!! ya all get back to your moonshine shows! LOL!! Teamwork!!! a lot of these other teams need to get a clue! WOOO HOOO GO SEAHAWKS!
And really who cares about ratings..This is Football!!

Lite_me

Flashlight Enthusiast
I understand they found out what caused the under inflation in the Patriots footballs.

It was from spiking them in the end zone so much.

NonSenCe

Flashlight Enthusiast
below polar circle.. in country which used to make
this superbowl sounds like an x-rated movie.. SB X-licks/XLIX! ;)

poor packers, i think with healthy rodgers they would of been there. but seahawks got there by not giving up and little luck too. every team up in top 4 definately have proven that they belong there. so any 2 in superbowl are good teams. (hitting a peak performance or lucky streak will get you somewhere but cant get to the end game with just those alone.. need actual talent and good performance too.)

their good defense will be tested again against the always plucky patriots. this time it seems patriots come in with healthy TE and working passing offense and super strong run offense too. so seahawks defense really need to be ready to play against two different type of offenses each half of game. tough task ahead. hope their corners and safeties are ok to play in top form. i think is up to the safeties to stop the strong patriot te and power rbs getting it done. (they will plow or run thru the line and LBs the way they get blocked for.. so its safety who has to make the crucial stops.)

and seahawks offense needs to get going too. i think this game sees more points made than 50 total. so seahawks really need to be ready to make more than 3 td this game to win. and not just by Lynch running. wilson needs to play lot better than last game. or it will be ugly game, with patriots win 37-20.