Fenix Outfitters        

Thread: Pointer for flat screen TVs

Flashaholic*

Default Pointer for flat screen TVs

Hi, I give presentations to customers and many now use flat screen TVs in the conference rooms.

The traditional laser pointer "spot" is so well absorbed by the screen that I have had to move back to a stick pointer to point out details on the screen.

I know that the spot size would be large even with a well focused flashlight, but has anyone tried to use a broad spectrum flashlight (incan or HID) on a flat screen TV to see if it is at all possible to use ?

I have an old incan but it is not a tight beam enough beam (stream light SL-20)

In a perfect world, something like a 2 x CR123 would be a good size. The actual run time use is minimal so that is not a big issue.

Distance to the scree would be 10 - 25 feet.

Thanks

Harry