• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS/trade: Misc Arc LS tails, Luxeon, grey, NX-01

moses

Enlightened
OK, decided to rummage through my pile of stuff and get rid of stuff that's been sitting around unused for a while. Actually, virtually all our flaslight stuff has been unused given our work demands in 2003. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Posting here because I figure these are of more interest to modders. (Whoops - just checked - apparently I misposted this in the regular BST. Anyone know how I can move this over to BST for Mods?)

1. Arc Twistie tails. Anodized from Arc. They are fully anodized, but the anodization is not quite perfect, meaning there's generally some light swirl marks. But it IS fully anodized and not scratched up. Definitely nice enough for use without looking ugly.

Note, there are a considerable number of twistie configurations. I'll just vouch that these work for my Arc LS, but do NOT GUARANTEE that it will work with any other Arcs.

5 units available. $10 each. All sold, but I found 10 more, some of which sold already. That should be it. So a few units left.

2. Luxeon 1 watters. NO idea what rankings. These are seconds from a manufacturer. Should light up of course, but no guarantee what ranking you are getting.

10 luxeons for $30. Again, have NO IDEA what the rankings are. All we'll promise is that they'll light up.

3. SOLD OUT, including additional units I found.
Q2. I got these from McGizmo a while back but never even took them out of the package.

6 available. $9 each.

4. Gray kit body. As you notice, this is the basis for many mods. This kit includes the grey kit tail, body, head, retainer screw ring, retainer ring, o-ring, foam ring, heatsink. Does not include a circuit, luxeon, or reflector/collimator.

This is for TRADE ONLY. Will only trade for a 2X123 holder for the Arc LS that Gransee made some off.

5. NX-01- still my all time favorite collimator.
Some traded but I'm looking for a few more.

This is for TRADE only. Will trade for the McFlood. Looking for about four McFloods in all.

Shipping is a flat $2 via USPS no matter the quantity. Personally, my goals is to do the least amount of packing so preference to those who want larger quantities. Hope you guys are OK with that.

I take paypal but only if not via credit card as I do not want to pay their premier member fees.

Thanks,
Moses

LukeK

Enlightened
Re: FS/trade: Misc Arc LS tails, Luxeon, grey, NX-

Looks like some neat stuff you've got there (anodized twisties!). Too bad I don't have the money.

darkzero

Flashaholic* ,

pm sent

EDIT-
PP sent for one twisty.
thx

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,

Mo,

Thank you very much for the surprise in the mail today!!!!
Hope you can visit here more often!

Larry

moses

Enlightened

Larry, you're kidding right? No thanks deserved whatsoever on my part. I've been feeling more than embarrassed, not to mention having a bothered conscience. (In case you guys are wondering what this is all about, I owed Larry a few reflectors for months and months.) As to the other object, that's embarassingly crude but its' the best that us mere mortal non-craftsman have.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Press on Larry, you're a good man indeed.

Blessings,
Moses

Saaby

Flashaholic

Just for kicks I'm going to disrupt everything now and boot this over to Mod B/S/T. Since it's already semi-established here I'll leave a pointer.

moses

Enlightened
ALL PM responded to. If you did not get my response, please PM again.

Thanks,
Moses

moses

Enlightened

All PM replied to. If you sent me a PM but did not get my response, please PM again.

Thanks,
Moses

Latest posts