Olight S30Ti

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had known from someone these were coming a few months ago...finally seeing the pictures for the first time makes me feel good for putting down a deposit for one even though they couldn't confirm the tint

I was hoping they would do this titanium version based on the S30R so I could try out the rechargeable base

Last edited:

Kalpn

Newly Enlightened
I was hoping they would do this titanium version based on the S30R so I could try out the rechargeable base

Based on the details, it would be non rechargeable like S10, S15, S20 but compatible with 2 x non rechargeable CR123A (1000 lumens)

18650 will output a max 900 lumens instead.

Last edited:

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice looking light - the build quality of the existing Ti's are quite nice.... Hope they've figured out how to lock out the tail caps on these though.

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice looking light - the build quality of the existing Ti's are quite nice.... Hope they've figured out how to lock out the tail caps on these though.

Nope. No physical lockout. Still an awesome light, though. I like it much better than I thought I would.

Trevilux

Enlightened
Arrived yesterday, really niceeee!!!

5yVYhvX.jpg

9QXiuVQ.jpg

Elakazam

Newly Enlightened
...got mine yesterday from bangood...

Really a very nice light!
Tip: be very careful when you turn around the clip...it will scratch the coating immediately...

johnjr

Newly Enlightened
...got mine yesterday from bangood...

Really a very nice light!
Tip: be very careful when you turn around the clip...it will scratch the coating immediately...

I would bet that this is why they canceled the Bead Blasted version because if you look at it wrong it scratches, I've had a couple of watches with this finish and I will never again own one:cool: