• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: PR-T 917's *SOLD*

McGizmo

Flashaholic
FS: PR-T 917\'s *SOLD*

Hi guys,

I have a couple PR-T heads for sale. These are the McLux-PR-T and have LuxIII TV0K LED's driven by DB917 step down converters. These will work on E series hosts (not included) of 2x123 and 3x123 formats. There are 2 ea. in HA natural and 2 ea. in HA black. I am asking $115 which includes priority mail and the PayPal fees. If you want one of these, please specify color and state your claim here as well as e-mail me your mailing address.

Thanks for looking.

- Don

oldgrandpajack

Enlightened
Re: FS: PR-T 917\'s

Hi Don:
I'll take one in natural HA.
Thanks,
oldgrandpajack

EDIT: PayPal and email sent. Thanks again. Can't wait to get this little baby!

kaseri

Enlightened

I'll take 1 of the NAT-HA (if available)

Edited to reflect which head I'm interested in

GJW

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'd like the black but kaseri didn't specify color so I'll wait to see if he takes the last one or not.

kaseri

Enlightened

Woops.. sorry about that. I'd like one of the NAT-HA heads.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Re: FS: PR-T 917\'s *SOLD*

Hi guys,

Well it looks like the two HA-N are spoken for and sold to shannow and oldgrandpajack.

I failed to request that you include your CPF name along with your real name in your E-mail communications so that I would know who is who, DUh! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Kasari and Hunterson have requested HA-N which are no longer available at present. I do have one of these in process that I should finish up today. So Kasari would be covered (please send me an E-mail with real contact information as well as your CPF name). Hunterson, If you will send me a similar E-mail, I will put you in a build Que for a HA-N. I have used up all of my TV0K's on these as well as on a few more HA-BK (blacks), in process, that will be posted later.

I have some TX1K Lux III's that I will be using in some future builds. I have not seen any of these fired up yet so can make no comment. All of the TV0K's have been a nice and white color.

It looks like BeagleLight and GJW have snagged the two available HA-BK's.

So, at present, looks like all of these are sold.

BeagleLight, I assume that one of the E-mails that I have that doesn't designate BeagleLight is actually from you but I don't know this for certain. I have also received additional E-mails that don't seem to correspond to posts here on this thread. I will try to keep this organized but I need all of the help I can get!

* A point of clarification on HA. HA stands for hard anodized as far as I know. SF also uses it to designate their hard anodized "natural" color. Both of the colors I am working with are hard anodized; one is N (natural) and the other is BK (black) The black seems to work universally with all of the colors being offered and I am starting to wish I had just stuck to one color! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

kaseri

Enlightened

Don,

Sent you an email as requested. Please give me the information that I requested in my email before you send the light out.

Thanks!

kaseri

Enlightened

Don ..replied to your email once again. Let me know what you think.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Re: FS: PR-T 917 - BLACK hard anodize

HiGuys,
The dust has settled, I think, and I have responded to all E-mails. The net result after refunded PayPals and other explainations is that there is one of these PR-T-BK-917's left and available. This is a BLACK hard anodized PR-T and please bear in mind that this uses the same reflector that the PR heads does. It may be considered a "turbo" in profile but it's beam is the same as any other host using a Lux III and Pelican M6 reflector! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The black goes well with natural HA hosts as well as the wine light and McLux EN.

So,

One black unit left.

Kiessling

Flashaholic

Now Don ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif .... remembering our little e-mail conversation of yesterday, I am slightly amused to see your math skills in action again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Maybe you should try a more simple approach and start seperate threads for each color? hm? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
On the other hand, it is fun like this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif and gives me the opportumity to try out some nice smileys ...
bernhard

P.S.: if I had the cash right now this head would be mine, but no, it isn't ...

Bosley

Newly Enlightened

I'll take it if it is still available. Please let me know and I'll send PayPal. Thanks,
Robert.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Re: FS: PR-T 917\'s - *SOLD*

Bosley,

It's yours!

Bernhard,
Familiar with this smiley? --> /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I'm trying to save bandwidth and only monitor one thread. I don't get notification of posts or PM's so I am hindered as well as inately challenged!

Thanks guys