18650 Hand Warmers

markr6

Flashaholic
I just came across some 18650 powered hand warmers. I don't know how new these are, but I guess it was just a matter of time!

Seems pretty strange, but they also double as external battery packs. We joke about some flashlights being hand warmers...now they have some competition!

Christoph

Flashlight Enthusiast
Link please
I just came across some 18650 powered hand warmers. I don't know how new these are, but I guess it was just a matter of time!

Seems pretty strange, but they also double as external battery packs. We joke about some flashlights being hand warmers...now they have some competition!

ven

Flashaholic
Guess gloves are a traditional way of keeping hands warm..........:thinking: plug in mittens!!! its my patent:p

On a slightly more serious note,vinh does excellent hand warmers and would say quite possibly the best hand warmers in the world! Also a good amount of light out of one end too ;) I recommend the mm15vn:laughing:

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a Bosch jacket, fantastic in the winter even though where I live never drops much below freezing on the coldest of mornings.

Norm

I've got the Milwaukee heated jackets. They use either the M12 or with the adapter the M18 lithium tool packs. Milwaukee last year came out with a heated hoodie and the NFL style hand warmers.

I love my jacket/coat. Between the heated seats in the car that keep your rear end warm, the jacket heats my back up on cold days. The Milwaukee jacket pockets are also a heated zone if you need that.

Last edited:

lunas

Enlightened
those disposable ones dont work very well in my experience first couple times i tried to use them i would get 5 minutes of heat then they would cool to dead cold then back up repeatedly for any where from 1 min of heat to 5 min of heat most of the time they were cold. my zippo platnium catalyst worked better but after a few uses it decided to leak better than heat that is not being over filled any filling would leak rather than work right.

ImagioX1

Newly Enlightened
I personally use the warmthru G4 glove liners. Pretty pricy but they work great. For where I live I generally use them at 50% power and at that setting they will last about 7hours.

Alaric Darconville

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've got the Milwaukee heated jackets. They use either the M12 or with the adapter the M18 lithium tool packs. Milwaukee last year came out with a heated hoodie and the NFL style hand warmers.
ERMAGERD my partner would LOVE one of these! No more "I'm cold" from them when from me it's "I'm burning up!".

The Milwaukee jacket pockets are also a heated zone if you need that.
Fantastic! Why have I never heard of these?

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not sure why you've never heard of them but I'm on my third year using the jacket and I love both of mine.

http://www.toolbarn.com/factfinder/?q=Milwaukee+heated+jacket&relevance=y&queryFromSuggest=true

I purchased the hand warmer for a female friend since she always has cold hands.

Last year I purchased the M18 adapter since I have more 18 volt tools than 12 volt versions. The battery weighs more, but lasts 8+ hours running it full warm on a cold day.

Between the heated jacket and heated hand grips on my snow blower, I'm set for winter.