Dealers who carry L5, L6?

ReconTech

Newly Enlightened
From those of you who have the L5 or L6, how do you like it? I have a M2 right now with a SW02 tailcap on it..

Do you think the L5 or L6 would make a good replacement for the M2? I'm using the search feature too, I'm looking at factors such as runtime and lumens (the standard stuff)....

leng

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
ReconTech said:
From those of you who have the L5 or L6, how do you like it? I have a M2 right now with a SW02 tailcap on it..

Do you think the L5 or L6 would make a good replacement for the M2? I'm using the search feature too, I'm looking at factors such as runtime and lumens (the standard stuff)....

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I have both, M2 and L5, it really depends on what functions you would use the L5 for. I like the L5, because it produces a very white light, and is regulated. The M2 has a greater throw compared to the L5 with either the P60 or P61 bulb. Both M2 (P60) and L5 are both rated at 65 lumens for 65 mins. But the L5 will after the 65 mins go into a 'limp' mode, still useable amount of light but no where near the 65 lumens. The M2 on the other hand will just stop working.. oh also it's also bigger than the M2.

Hope that leads you down the right path, it really depends on the intended usage.

ReconTech

Newly Enlightened
Well i figure I'll get a L6,that way I have a 2 cell (m2) and a 3 cell (L6)..Maybe one day I'll get a M3 head for the L6 too....