Sportac 219b triple P60

recDNA

Flashaholic
I got my new triple P60 today. I went with the 2 mode version. Really well built actually beautiful to look at or at least as beautiful as a P60 can be. It didn't work in my Dereelight shorty at first but a little copper strip took care of that problem. Works beautifully on a 16340 imr battery. Of course it drains the battery really fast but I wanted a pocket rocket so that is my current set up. It also worked really well in a z2 with 16650 battery. The tint is really nice but I also like the tint of my Vinh xml2 neutral 85+ cri. The one beef I have is the low should be just a little lower. I don't mean ultra low mind you but if I am looking at a specimen in the lab even the low is just a tad high for me. Color rendition is gorgeous.

I would absolutely love one of these designed for the P20C2 but may be impossible to make one that small.

The thing I have confirmed is my preference for infinite adjustment UI over the 2 stage with memory ui. I so wish Jetbeam or Sunwayman would design a small pocket light with a clip, infinite adjustment, and nichia triple. That said I would highly recommend this P60 for short distance work. As expected it is totally floody so no use at distance but that was what I wanted. Well worth the low price.