I told you. I wake up here every day,...

5S8Zh5

Flashlight Enthusiast
...right here in Punxsutawney, and it's always February 2nd, and there's nothing I can do about it.

dBt2PaT.jpg

nbp

Flashaholic
One of our family's favorite movies; I've probably seen it 25 times. I have it on in the background all day today as AMC is running it four times in a row. :)

"Don't you have some kind of line for celebrities, or emergencies?.... I'm both! I'm a celebrity, in an emergency!"

I'm curious as to why a new thread instead of posting this in the Movies You'd Watch Again and Again thread.

I mean it's a fun movie, but does it deserve its own thread? :thinking: Also, will you be posting the same thread every day.......

~ Chance

nbp

Flashaholic
"Sweet vermouth, rocks, with a twist please."

"And for you, Miss?"

"The same. That's my favorite drink!"

"Mine too. It makes me think of Rome, the way the light hits the buildings."

nbp

Flashaholic
"I told you, I'm a god. I'm A god, not THE God...I don't think."

"Maybe the real god uses tricks.. maybe he's not omnipotent, He's just been around so long, He knows everything!"

nbp

Flashaholic
"Once again, the eyes of the nation turn to this tiny little village in western Pennsylvania, blah blah blah blah blah, there is no way this winter is EVER going to end...if this groundhog keeps seeing his shadow. He's gotta be stopped. And I have to stop him."

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
That movie was a fun, cute story, and I also really enjoyed the music - in particular, from the soundtrack album -

"You don't know me"
"The Ice Sculpture"
"A New Day"

Last edited: