• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Download Ti Run 9 Pocket Rocket XM-L2

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
For sale is a Download Ti Pocket Rocket from Run 9. I purchased this recently from AWTYD and upgraded the LED and driver. It's got a really nice beam for its size due to a pretty deep reflector. Unfortunately it's just a little too long for my preferred carry size so I am not going to keep it.

The upgrades I did to the light are:
Swap LED to a XM-L2 T5-5C1 (4000k) neutral
Upgrade driver to NJANG 105C 3.04A w/ lucidrv programmable software. (see here for programming: http://drjones.nerdcamp.net/#lucid)

The light is in excellent condition but exhibits some typical fine line marks that Ti can develop with light use. They can probably be polished out but that would take away from the machined feel the light is delivered with.

Price $250 shipped. SOLD

The following rules apply to this sale:
- Please, no trade offers.
- First posted "I'll take it." gets the item over any PMs in progress.

- Prompt payment via PP Purchase option.
- USPS CONUS shipping is included.
- International shipping will be done via USPS International First Class at an additional charge of $10.
- I reserve the right to refuse sale.

Download_PocketRocket_01.JPG

Last edited:

Trip Miller

Enlightened
Re: Download Ti Run 9 Pocket Rocket XM-L2

Awesome light! Beam quality is great and I am sure the upgrades are too! Someone will be very happy to have this.

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Download Ti Run 9 Pocket Rocket XM-L2

Great light with from a get CPFer! Did you by any chance get the pocket clip for it? It really makes the light easier to carry