• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Spy 005 - Mr. Bulk VIP - Blackbirds

BugOutGear_USA

Enlightened
Hello CPF'ers,

I have the following customs for sale:

Spy 005 - Natural HA III finish - Only a few were made with Chromed Head and Selector, 2 CR123 Batteries with Raven Head Logo Tail Cap, Cree emitter, Includes Art of Hide Holster (Rawhide - See pic in Post #2) Never carried or used - $550 SOLD

Mr. Bulk VIP - 1 CR123, 3 Modes, Black HAIII Anodized Finish - $120 SOLD

TnC - One Off - Orange Burst Anodized - Simulated Copper - 3 CR123, LED Lux 5 U Bin I believe... Still can hold its own today after about 6-7 years. - $175
x1k3e0.jpg
18kb9s.jpg
rt2dg7.jpg

Jets22 Blackbirds - - CR2 Aluminum Bodies, twist on/off. One bead blast and one polished. The pair for $150 SOLD Net.

1st Ill take it here gets em. Posted elsewhere as well. All prices are NET. I accept Money Order, Paypal, or Credit Card. Please PM for questions. Will ship for free within USA and extra for International.

Thanks for looking!
F

Last edited:

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll take the blackbirds. Do they come with hangers? I'm guessing not since they aren't pictures.

edeekeos

Enlightened
The LED in the TnC light looks to be a Luxeon V. I could be wrong though..

Btw, thats one SWEET light! GLWS!

toastystuff

Enlightened
Recieved the VIP and what a lovely light it is! Now if I could only find the accessories for it like the "bulk head",pocket clip and twisty tail.