Solarforce CR123 sleeve

Tedfs

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know if someone makes or sells sleeves to tighten up using CR123s in the Solarforce L2 ? Can't find Surefire 6P Defenders on the market very much anymore so I have a few Solarforce L2 bodies inbound. I'd like to get rid of the rattle in the L2 using CR123s but am having no luck searching for sleeves on Google or here.

Thank you.

Tedfs

Newly Enlightened
I do roll my own tubes for pyro but am looking for something a bit more professional and permanent.

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
best "help": use the 18xxx cells, the bodies are made for (way more power inside)
;)

how about those white plastic tubes used for electro wire installation?
there are most any diameters available and cheap.
Just have to get the right one, cut them to lenght and an additional cut alongside (to else fit into the body and/or "snap-grab" the cells)

GunnarGG

Enlightened
My Streamlight Polytac I bought a few years ago came with something looking like Overhead transparent film wrapped around the batteries.
Works well.
Your light is 18650 size so a little wider than my Polytac but a few more rounds with the film might be worth a try.

twin63

Newly Enlightened
Oveready sells a sleeve that should work for you. I have the version for 2xAA. I use it in a Solarforce L2M with extender to run 2xAA and it works great.

Oddly enough, my Solarforce P1 came with a battery sleeve. I'm not sure why Solarforce doesn't offer it as an accessory option.

Tedfs

Newly Enlightened
I'll email them. I see a sleeve that fits individual CR123 batteries but not a sleeve that would run the length of the battery tube.

Chicken Drumstick

Flashlight Enthusiast
EagleTac also do a very nice 2xCR123a to 18650 adapter. Comes with the D25LC2's, but I'm sure you can buy on it's own.

dannn

Newly Enlightened
I ordered a few of the olight sleeves earlier this week. They normally come with the M20X. I'll let you know if they work out in my 6P.
If they don't, I'm going to get some custom machined out of delrin.

dannn

Newly Enlightened
The olight sleeves seem to do the job for a good price:
YbhTDLll.jpg

hWkCBNKl.jpg