*NEW* Nitecore MH12 Rechargeable 1000 Lumen Light

Ryp

Flashlight Enthusiast
5EUkG9h.png

http://nitecore.com/productDetail.aspx?id=154#.VNkClvnF9AI

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow! So THATS Nitecores version of the UC35! I never thought I would say this but Nitecore seems to officially be on a roll in 2015. I cant find this for sale though, pre orders maybe? I adore my UC35, the in hand feel is just straight up premium but then again so was the price. It DID come with a very nice 3200mah Fenix 18650 though. Am very curious as to how much this new Nitecore will go for...

smooth2o

Newly Enlightened
This appears to identical to the new MH10 except the MH10 is 3/4" shorter or so. Does the MH12 have a clicky on the back end and that's why it's longer? My MH10 was $65.

Somebody will have to explain why the OP's post is not hot linked? And, how to do it.

Last edited:

Ryp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow! So THATS Nitecores version of the UC35! I never thought I would say this but Nitecore seems to officially be on a roll in 2015. I cant find this for sale though, pre orders maybe? I adore my UC35, the in hand feel is just straight up premium but then again so was the price. It DID come with a very nice 3200mah Fenix 18650 though. Am very curious as to how much this new Nitecore will go for...

The Nitecore MH12 comes with a 3200mAh 18650 as well, albeit $10 cheaper at $79.95

This appears to identical to the new MH10 except the MH10 is 3/4" shorter or so. Does the MH12 have a clicky on the back end and that's why it's longer? My MH10 was $65.

Somebody will have to explain why the OP's post is not hot linked? And, how to do it.

It does have a tailswitch for momentary. This light is pretty much a rechargeable P12.

It's not hot linked 'cause I use this screen capture program called Lightshot. Super quick, super easy to use.

Last edited:

CelticCross74

Flashlight Enthusiast
Canceled my order. Even though BJ is listing it and selling it their CS just told me they wont actually have the light until ...wait for it...December. Im sure other retailers will likely have it next month so..

Przemo(c)

Newly Enlightened
Hi Guys,

That'll be probably my next EDC... Any idea where i can buy this?
Also I was wondering- if this light has a donut ring as my P25? Great light but I would love to have an OP reflector inside...
However maybe the donut problem does not exists here.... I don't know... Somehow I don't trust this smooth reflectors....

Przemo(c)

Newly Enlightened
Yes, true, thank you. I have found some. Anyone any beamshots? Or maybe if you could point something similar to that. Is it narrow, wide, any doughnuts? Your thoughts?

Ryp

Flashlight Enthusiast
does the turbo mode just stay on while you hold the button? or can it be switched on as a mode?

I'm assuming it would stay on like regular turbo modes. I believe you're thinking of burst modes.

mkuiper

Newly Enlightened
I also ordered one of these. I only heard good things about the p12 and saw this and was like, yupp i'm buying it. Also ordered their new penlight!

dabotsonline

Newly Enlightened
For the couple of people who have received their MH12, how does the build quality compare to Nitecore's older flashlights? (the ones that didn't feature microUSB charging) Some of the posters in the Fenix UC35 thread have commented that the aluminium feels twice as thick as that on the older Nitecores.

rs4ever

Newly Enlightened
Have both the MH10 and MH12.
MH10 is low profile. If you clip it inside your jeans pocket, the MH10 doesn't stick out much. MH12 sticks out quite a bit and is not comfortable as it's constantly pushing against my when I am sitting or driving.

Trevilux

Enlightened
Only some Pics for your reference:
(Little pics review about Nitecore MH12)
ZfcQIZf.jpg

With all the necessary extras:

hVQC1ln.jpg

Zy61UHd.jpg

Size, comparison, in the hand:

aSOm2y1.jpg

9U5fL4h.jpg

sVJy10h.jpg

Some details:

lRCnkas.jpg

o0gQ5VK.jpg

M6jMkJH.jpg

nXa7E9W.jpg

qzgVmFx.jpg

Some about Beam and compatibility with 25.4 accesories:

wj9YDfB.jpg

4K3fucA.jpg

gOu6BmA.gif

HimW2vz.jpg

IPHhZry.jpg

9tDYOlL.gif

Some about technical data:

(1º step down is not a real mode, it is only the value after first step)
zofOw3a.jpg

Sv3hUgs.jpg

Very good flashlight. I love it. (only, I would like that the first step down can be a real eligible mode)