So here i have this idea....

TheQase

Newly Enlightened
check this site out... www.edneedsahummer.com

I want a maxabeam... really really bad... So i am thinking i could make me a site like that... see if i cant get it in the search engines and get it out there... and see if i cant raise me about 1500 bucks for a maxabeam...

Do you think it would work?

Please dont take my idea if you think it would work... i realize i should work for a maxabeam... but i have so many bills right now... work money is already taken... it would be a novelty idea... everyone who donated could get like a big link on the page... or whatever...

i cant think of any other way to get a maxabeam... what do you think??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Empath

Flashaholic
It looks like he's been averaging $27.50 a year for the last eight years. If you can do as well, by the year 2059 that Maxabeam should be all yours.

shiftd

Flashlight Enthusiast
LMAO

by the time you get the money, maxabeam is old news /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
What moron would give him money for a car? Probably the same idiots that give bums money. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

TheQase

Newly Enlightened
Yeah, he has been on the radio around here, im sure he has more than 27.50... but i doubt he bought himself a hummer...

It would be a novelty idea.. but i know it would never work...

If only i could find me a cheap maxabeam or some way to get some extra money....