• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: DEFT-X 931,000cd

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
Light has been sold

I really don't want to sell this light, but life happens and I need the funds.

Mint / like new condition, only used a handful of times. Certified at 931,000cd and tested by myself at 938,000cd. Soon these lights will be "unobtainium", so grab this one while you can :)

Sale Includes Light, certificate of performance, case, holster & lanyard. I also have a dragon head tail cap I am including (details here http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...l-cap-fix-custom-thumb-slots-for-proper-reach). The stock tail cap is also included so you can switch back to stock if you prefer.

Photos:

Asking $899 shipped Paypal to jmpaul320(at)gmail.com

Light will be shipped within the USA only, priority flat rate box. $50 insurance is included by default in priority shipments. If you want more insurance please ask and I will provide a quote for the insured value you desire.

First Ill take it gets it :)

Last edited:

jonwkng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: DEFT-X 931,000cd

Sorry to hear that you have to let your Deft-X go, Justin.
Erm... Isn't it already unobtainium?

On the bright side, someone's going to be really happy. That's a pretty amazing price for such a monumental light.
Good luck with your sale! :)

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry to hear that you have to let your Deft-X go, Justin.
Erm... Isn't it already unobtainium?

On the bright side, someone's going to be really happy. That's a pretty amazing price for such a monumental light.
Good luck with your sale! :)

I guess it is unobtanium now that I think about it! lol... unless caddy is willing to let go of one of his (he has 3! LOL)

caddylover

Flashlight Enthusiast

I guess it is unobtanium now that I think about it! lol... unless caddy is willing to let go of one of his (he has 3! LOL)

Let me know when you can swing owning another one and maybe we can work something out :)