47s warranty

Ropes4u

Newly Enlightened
Ya know what the best thing about 47s warranty is? Finding out they have one after you ordered a replacement for your EDC light.

Funniest thing, the look on my wife's face when I sent in the old light to be repaired lol. I'm still not sure she believes I didn't know ..

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a few spares.... of a few versions. Quark's are classics now and I'm not convinced any new version can suit my needs as well as the old.

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hear you, Reppans. I'm still eyes peeled for the new 47 lineup, though.

Maybe they will swing and miss, maybe they will hit it out of the park. I like Foursevens enough, I'm going to buy a new light that I don't need. :)

After all, they can't screw up as badly as M*glite has been lately... I hope.

Ropes4u

Newly Enlightened
I love the simplicity of the mini series. I really hope they update them, but only with a wider spacing of brightness. Moonlight, 80-100 and OMG bright.

WalkIntoTheLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
I love the simplicity of the mini series. I really hope they update them, but only with a wider spacing of brightness. Moonlight, 80-100 and OMG bright.

I really like their (old) Quark spacing. Moonlight, 3, ~30, ~130, and then whatever is brightest. If they go really bright on max (i.e., 500+), then perhaps up the 130 to about 150-200.