• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired (SOLD) WTS: EagleTac G25C2vn MkII - 4000K (Price Drop)

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
I purchased this light a few months back and it is my second G25C2. I don't need two so I am parting with this one. The UI on this light is one of the most practical on any of the lights I own and the beam on the G25C2 is one of the best.

This is Vinh modded version with the current bump, resistance/performance tweaks, and a mod to a 4000K XM-L2 LED. I don't know the exact led but it is definitely consistent with other 4000K neutral XM-L2 lights I have.

Parts included are as shown: flashlight, accessories baggie and manual. Also included - EagleTac holster and 18650 extension tube.

Please note: I was reminded on this light that I had posted in the G25C2vn build thread that when I current checked this light it wasn't drawing the full 4.6 Amps on a single 18650 cell, but with 2 cells in series (either 2 x 18350 or 2 x 18650) I measured approx 2.3 Amps which calculates to 4.6 Amps once bucked. I emailed with Vinh about this and he said that didn't sound right and I could send the light in - I haven't done so, but the buyer could certainly do that and I am sure Vinh will check it out. I've lowered the price to cover your time with dealing with this issue should you desire.

I paid $100. Asking $90 Now $80 SOLD

The following rules apply to this sale:
- First posted "I'll take it." gets the item over any PMs in progress.
- Prompt payment via PP Purchase option.
- USPS CONUS shipping is included.
- International shipping will be done via USPS International First Class at an additional charge of $10.
- I reserve the right to refuse sale.

EagleTac_G25C2_MkII_V57.JPG

Last edited:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: EagleTac G25C2vn MkII - 4000K

Bump with a price drop.

Added some items to the sale: holster and 18650 extension tube.
Also added note about the Vinh current mod.