• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Black Moon Sale on PK Design Lab Products! - 12 hours ONLY!

BlackMoonLTD

Newly Enlightened
Today - February 18th, 2015 - there will be a Black Moon at 23:47 UTC. A Black Moon is the third New Moon in a season with four New Moons. So to celebrate this Black Moon tonight, BlackMoonLTD is having a sale on PK Design Lab products!

The PK FL2 LE regularly sells for $190. But for today only, you can get one for $50 off using coupon code BLKMOON. CLICK HERE to go to the BlackMoonLTD Store for more information on this remarkable light and to take advantage of this very limited sale!

The PKTP - Tactical Pen regularly sells for $160. Today only use coupon code BLKMOON to get $50 off! CLICK HERE for further information at the BlackMoonLTD Store and to get yours today!

This sale will expire at midnight tonight!

OH! ... and FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING for orders over $100. So these would qualify!! :hitit:

Last edited:

T_5D11

Newly Enlightened
Hi, Used the coupon but still got invoiced full price, did I miss something ?

BlackMoonLTD

Newly Enlightened
Hi, Used the coupon but still got invoiced full price, did I miss something ?

ACK! Let me check on that. I tried it out and it worked for me so I'm not sure what went wrong. Also... let me check on that shipping. We may need to do this manually. Stand by...

BlackMoonLTD

Newly Enlightened
Ok... I don't know what happened with the coupon code but it is working for me so maybe somehow you didn't click on the "apply" button? No matter. I've issued you a full refund and found less expensive shipping. I will send you a PM so we can get this light shipped out to you... :)