Viking / Viking Pro. Tactical lights.

ArmyTek

Enlightened
All Armytek Viking discussions in one place.

You are welcome.

Viking v.2.5 & Viking Pro v.2.5
viking_750.jpg
• Unbeaten brightness 1010 lumens and excellent effective beam distance – up to 300 meters
• Fail-safe operation of the flashlight: recoil of 12 gauge, falls and impacts don't cause any failures
• Additional original accessories for successful hunting — remote switches, mounts and color filters
• Record runtimes in all of 4 modes — from almost 3 hours in high mode to 155 hours in low mode
• Tactical button for momentary aim highlighting and easy comfortable operation for quick mode switching
• Light weight and compact size for comfortable use on weapon
• Fully submersible for using in any weather conditions and even under water

Viking v.3 & Viking Pro v.3

Viking_v3-0003_400.jpg

Extreme Beam Distance
Due to Long-Range Optics Technology even with a compact-size reflector your target is detectable at 400 meters distance.
Far-throwing wide beam is perfect for hunting with shotguns. New XP-L LED provides impressive brightness 1200 lumens.

Constant Ultra bright Light
Pro: Due to FLAT Runtime Technology the brightness remains constant even in -25⁰C frost and with almost discharged batteries.
Even in Maximal mode the brightness is the same for the whole operation time.

Designed for Weapon Mounting
Standard 1" body diameter matches up with most weapon mounts. Reliable body, red/green/blue filters and
original remote switches for comfortable Hunting and secure Military application. No failures while shooting.

Light-weight, durable & waterproof
Made of aircraft-grade aluminium using the Slim Profile Technology in combination with functional ergonomic design.
Guaranteed durability — stands up the recoil of any gun gauge and falling from 30 meters height. The flashlight works for more than 5 hours at 50 meters depth.

Up to 4 months of Constant Light
Pro: Record runtime with 1x18650 Li-Ion battery due to the Firefly Technology.
Compatible both with rechargeable 18650 Li-Ion and non-rechargeable CR123A batteries.

Armytek T
actical Lights

Last edited:

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Re: Viking/Viking Pro. Tactical flashlights

How soon will dealers receive the v.3 ?

The first batches of these flashlights will be shipped to our dealers in March. But for the detail information about the dates please contact the dealer you're going to buy at.

kj2

Flashaholic

The first batches of these flashlights will be shipped to our dealers in March. But for the detail information about the dates please contact the dealer you're going to buy at.
My dealer still haven't received them. Is there a batch shipped to the Netherlands?

ArmyTek

Enlightened

My dealer still haven't received them. Is there a batch shipped to the Netherlands?

Tactical flashlights are not shipped at the moment. Don`t worry, when we`ll start sending flashlights, your dealer in Netherlands will receive it.

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've been out of the loop for a while. My current reference point for output is a couple of Solarforce 1x18650 P60 XML dropins (advertised at 820 LED lumens?) from some 2 years ago I think, and my current reference point for throw is a 1x18650 3-mode Dereelight XRE-R2 pill and the pills of those Solarforce XMLs in a DBS V2 with a smooth reflector, which I believe is actually designed for the XP-G, but turns out to work pretty well for the XRE-R2 and XMLs as well.

Will I likely be blown away by the Viking V3, and the Dobermann and Predator V3 for that matter? Base soley on their specs, I think so. What do you guys think?

Thanks.

texas cop

Enlightened
Part interchanging (LEGO)

I've got your Viking v.2.5 and I can say it is worth the price considering the unintentional abuse it has survived. My question is about interchanging parts through the series, versions (v.2-v.3). If I start buying more of your lights do you have a chart of which bezels, heads, bodies and tails will interchange with others. Thank you, Paul.

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Re: Part interchanging (LEGO)

I've got your Viking v.2.5 and I can say it is worth the price considering the unintentional abuse it has survived. My question is about interchanging parts through the series, versions (v.2-v.3). If I start buying more of your lights do you have a chart of which bezels, heads, bodies and tails will interchange with others. Thank you, Paul.

Hi!

Thank you for buying our flashlight and posting here. :) The question you have asked is interesting for a lot of our customers.

Such chart will be formed for new flashlights. For example, a set with new Barracuda will also contain the body of Viking/Predator and bodies will be interchanging:

image.jpg

What`s about 2.5 version, body and its parts can easily combine only with Predator. It will be not suitable for other flashlights because of electronics and thread.

We will specify permissible voltage on all flashlights - to understand, what power source will be acceptable for a driver.

LessDark

Enlightened

Does that mean we will be able to buy just heads or bodies?
Would be nice if we could just buy the head of a baracuda and use it on a predator/viking if we already have them.

ArmyTek

Enlightened

Does that mean we will be able to buy just heads or bodies?
Would be nice if we could just buy the head of a baracuda and use it on a predator/viking if we already have them.

What`s about buying just heads or bodies - we are working at that question.

You can`t use the body or head of new Barracuda with old versions of Predator/Viking - because of the difference in thread and diameter.

It will be more convinient for you to purchase a full set with new Barracuda and a body of Viking/Predator.

mellowhead

Enlightened

I've been out of the loop for a while. My current reference point for output is a couple of Solarforce 1x18650 P60 XML dropins (advertised at 820 LED lumens?) from some 2 years ago I think, and my current reference point for throw is a 1x18650 3-mode Dereelight XRE-R2 pill and the pills of those Solarforce XMLs in a DBS V2 with a smooth reflector, which I believe is actually designed for the XP-G, but turns out to work pretty well for the XRE-R2 and XMLs as well.

Will I likely be blown away by the Viking V3, and the Dobermann and Predator V3 for that matter? Base soley on their specs, I think so. What do you guys think?

Thanks.

I think you'll be very pleased. The stated output and throw of the Viking v3 is very impressive. The ArmyTek lights as a package are well finished, they have amazing anodizing (hopefully unchanged for the V3's vs my 2.5), and they just feel like a light that can take a beating.

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast

I think you'll be very pleased. The stated output and throw of the Viking v3 is very impressive. The ArmyTek lights as a package are well finished, they have amazing anodizing (hopefully unchanged for the V3's vs my 2.5), and they just feel like a light that can take a beating.

Thanks for the reply. The HUGE difference between the max mode and the next is a turnoff for me. That and the STEP regulation of the non-Pro version are the reasons I don't want to buy one anymore.

mellowhead

Enlightened

That and the STEP regulation of the non-Pro version are the reasons I don't want to buy one anymore.

For some, it might be a beneficial feature (longer overall runtimes), but I can understand cases where FULL regulation would be preferred. That's what the new Pro versions are for - unfortunately, you do pay extra for FULL regulation. Plus you get to choose a bezel color!

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast

Manuals are up as well.
Max mode for the regular version is listed as having "Digital" regulation.
Is that just a euphemism for "full brightness" for the first 20 minutes.
If so, I gotta ask, what's the motive for changing the description?
To confuse? Mislead?

Last edited:

ArmyTek

Enlightened

Manuals are up as well.
Max mode for the regular version is listed as having "Digital" regulation.
Is that just a euphemism for "full brightness" for the first 20 minutes.
If so, I gotta ask, what's the motive for changing the description?
To confuse? Mislead?

Yes, we decided to replace a "full brightness" with "Digital" regulation". In no case we don`t want to mislead you.

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast

kj2

Flashaholic

Another light that isn't function properly?? If that's the case, I'll avoid these new lights.. Which is a shame, because I was looking on a Viking V3 warm.

velvetant

Newly Enlightened

My Viking Pro v3 seems to be working fine, all modes work.
I downloaded the manual and it says strobe and firefly can be removed with three quick turns of the body at the head.
I can't seem to deactivate those two modes, what's the trick.