Wizard / Wizard Pro. Multi-flashlights.

ArmyTek

Enlightened
All Armytek Wizard discussions in one place.

You are welcome.
Armytek Wizard v.2 & Wizard Pro v.2

wizard.jpg
armytek_wizard_pro_3_8uub_gw.jpg

2 versions: Pro and Regular
Pro – constant light brightness regardless of low battery voltage, advanced operation and a removable magnet in a tailcap for fixation on iron surfaces.
Regular version is notable for easier operation.

Extreme light brightness 1050 lumens (PRO-version)
The use of unique electronics enabled us to create the world's first headlamp with 1050 lumen brightness, which remains constant during the whole operation time of the flashlight.

Light-weight and durable body
Ultra strong body – the flashlight easily stands up to fallings, impacts and vibrations. Solid body without long wires, weak rubber connectors and unnecessary boxes.
It means that you can use it in various situations without a risk to drop it, scratch or catch on the bushes.

Perfect combination of width and beam distance
The most efficient TIR-optics provides even wide light at the distance up to 108 meters and perfectly suits either for close application or a huge area illumination.
Continuous use without an effect of «tunnel vision».

Reliable mount and comfortable operation
Comfortable headband for reliable fixation of the flashlight – it won't slip even while you're running. Side switch and the function of quick access to the main modes guarantees a simple one-hand operation.
The flashlight won't shift or slide down from the head

Armytek M
ulti-flashlights

Last edited:

SubLGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are there any plans to design a quick release clamp for attachment of the Wizard to the headband? Removing and installing the Wizard in the silicone holder is a slow and annoying process, IMO.

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Are there any plans to design a quick release clamp for attachment of the Wizard to the headband? Removing and installing the Wizard in the silicone holder is a slow and annoying process, IMO.

We have been thinking about it and have it in future plans. But I can't tell now in which version and when it will be implemented.

SubLGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
We have been thinking about it and have it in future plans. But I can't tell now in which version and when it will be implemented.

Good to hear that it is being considered!

I own a standard Wizard (purchased in September 2014) and my only disappointment with it is the switch: it is very stiff and requires a lot of finger pressure to activate. Is the switch on the Wizard Pro v2 easier to press and activate?

lucR

Newly Enlightened
Hi,
I have one question about the output levels on the armytek wizard pro v2,

About the main 1 mode : is it 30 lum (like specification on your website) or 70 lum (like on the manual)

Thanks a lot

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Good to hear that it is being considered!

I own a standard Wizard (purchased in September 2014) and my only disappointment with it is the switch: it is very stiff and requires a lot of finger pressure to activate. Is the switch on the Wizard Pro v2 easier to press and activate?

I can't tell you exactly if it will be different from the one that is your light customized with, sorry. The case is that the switches have been changed earlier during the v.1.5 - and I can't tell which one you own - that before the change or after...

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Hi,
I have one question about the output levels on the armytek wizard pro v2,

About the main 1 mode : is it 30 lum (like specification on your website) or 70 lum (like on the manual)

Thanks a lot

Thank you for noticing! There was a mistake at the website. Main1 for Wizard Pro is 70lm and for Wizard is 35lm.

FlashlightR

Newly Enlightened
Hi Armytek,

I am looking forward to read an extended in dept review of the new v2 wizards. Are you planning to offer some flashlights to great reviewers like Selfbuilt to let it reviewed?

Last edited:

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Hi Armytek,

I am looking forward to read an extended in dept review of the new v2 wizards. Are you planning to offer some flashlights to great reviewers like Selfbuilt to let it reviewed?

Hi!

Thank you for your question. We are planning to produce our new packing boxes at first. And then we will start sending flashlights in new packs for reviews. And of course Selfbuilt will receive flashlights.

Crane

Newly Enlightened
can you come up with color filters that will fit inside or over the head of the lamp of your existing lights?
also question about Wizard Pro V2, I already have it in WARM, but in specs i found out its 4000K, its considered day white, I like and prefer it to actual warm of 3600K, but is there an explanation behind this or you dropped the warmer tint out for this one?

FlashlightR

Newly Enlightened
That's good news, thanks for your response! Any idea of when the packaging boxes are ready?

Last edited by a moderator:

FlashlightR

Newly Enlightened
Hi Armytek,
I have another question: When I look at the pictures of the Armytek Wizards v2 I see that on the head the XP-L emitter type is printed instead of the in the description mentioned XM-L. Do you have future plans to change the emitter type...?

By the way: I think it's great that your company is participating in this forum, some other companies could learn from that !

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Hi Armytek,
I have another question: When I look at the pictures of the Armytek Wizards v2 I see that on the head the XP-L emitter type is printed instead of the in the description mentioned XM-L. Do you have future plans to change the emitter type...?

By the way: I think it's great that your company is participating in this forum, some other companies could learn from that !

Hi!

Thank you! We try to answer your questions and provide you with all necessary information about our products and company. Hope that our participation is useful for you all.

These photos had been taken before the release. We planned to produce flashlights with XP-L. But now we have it with XM-L2, as you know.

Crane

Newly Enlightened
You`re welcome.
so.. whats up with the 4000K being called warm? is it safe to assume there will be no actual warm of ~3600K?

That's good news, thanks for your response! Any idea of when the packaging boxes are ready?
why do you care about the new packaging box you are going to throw out anyway, is there some benefit to the flashlight? are there going to be extra accessories? to me it sounds as ridiculous as someone arguing that they refuse to buy a new TV solely because the manufacturer is going to package it differently and only then you will buy it :duh2:

Last edited:

FlashlightR

Newly Enlightened
Hi Crane,

Please read my earlier posts above the packaging question. I would like to know if/when Armytek was going to offer some flashlights to reviewers for an in dept review of the light. They told me that they will send the flashlights when they finished the new packaging boxes...

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Possibly, we will produce a limited edition with more warm diodes (like 90CRI). And we want to notice that we don`t use diodes by default, because it is weak in comparison with cold and neutral.