Partner / Partner Pro. Tactical lights.

ArmyTek

Enlightened
All Armytek Partner discussions in one place.

You are welcome.

Armytek Partner v.2 & Partner Pro

Partner_a1_400.jpg
Partner_a1_v2_400.jpg

Bright and wide light up to 188 meters
Unbeaten light brightness 1050 lumens and beam distance up to 188 meters. TIR-optics with smooth light beam
without an effect of «tunnel vision». It means you get soft border of light, which doesn't cause headaches.
Also TIRoptics in comparison to ordinary parabolic reflector is notable for greater efficiency.

Durable and reliable body
Solid and impact-resistant body ensures the flashlights' efficiency even after the fallings from the height of 10 meters
and harsh impacts. The highest standard of water- and dustproof IP68. Dust, rain, dirt penetration and submersion at
the depth up to 10 meters doesn't cause any faults in the work of the flashlight.

Compact and light-weight
Compact size and small weight of flashlights with such brightness are perfect for constant carrying in the bag, pocket or
on the belt. The flashlight won't burden you or create additional weight. You can put it into the pocket or fix on your
clothes with the help of a removable clip.

Perfect choice of a flashlight for hunting
Compatible with original remote switches and weapon mounts. The flashlight withstands the recoil of any gauge weapon.
Thanks to it this flashlight will be your multipurpose assistant not only at home, in hiking or fishing, but also in hunting.

2 versions - PRO and Regular
PRO – additional side button for comfortable one-hand operation and multi-color voltage and temperature indication.
Regular version provides simple operation by a tactical switch button

All models you can find here

Attachments

• Partner_a1_400.jpg
    Partner_a1_400.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 201
  • Partner_a1_v2_400.jpg
    Partner_a1_v2_400.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 191
  • Partner_a1_750.jpg
    Partner_a1_750.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 201
  • Partner_a1_v2_750.jpg
    Partner_a1_v2_750.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:

shrike2222

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Partnter/Partner Pro. Tactical flashlights

*Contents removed by Greta - This is a Manufacturer's sales thread - Not a thread for you to post eBay listings. This is considered thread trashing and is not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:

shrike2222

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sorry Greta.
First of all, those photos are for us like Armytek flashlight lover not for ebay listing. Anyway sorry if it violates forum threads rules.
Second, I just asked to Armytek, why these lights are out of stock on Armytek.com.
Because on Armytek.com there are no real photos for Partner V2 even it is shown on Ebay!!!
Why do I confirm those photos on Ebay? I don't understand Armytek's sale rules for their dealers.

*Contents removed by Greta - This is a Manufacturer's sales thread - Not a thread for you to post eBay listings. This is considered thread trashing and is not allowed.

Greta

Flashaholic

Sorry Greta.
First of all, those photos are for us like Armytek flashlight lover not for ebay listing. Anyway sorry if it violates forum threads rules.
Second, I just asked to Armytek, why these lights are out of stock on Armytek.com.
Because on Armytek.com there are no real photos for Partner V2 even it is shown on Ebay!!!
Why do I confirm those photos on Ebay? I don't understand Armytek's sale rules for their dealers.

Let ArmyTek address this. It is not up to you to tell people to go to eBay to buy the products in their sale thread.

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hi, Armytek. Does the UI of the regular Partner allow momentary activation in quick succession without changing modes? Thanks.

ArmyTek

Enlightened

Hi, Armytek. Does the UI of the regular Partner allow momentary activation in quick succession without changing modes? Thanks.

Hi!

Automatic memorization is the same.

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast

Out of curiosity, why are the Partner A1 and A1 pro regulated on max output only for 20 mins, whereas the Prime A1 and A1 Pro have full regulation on max output?
Thanks.

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast

Armytec, can you give us an estimate of when the Partner v2 line will be in stock on the Armytek website? Thanks.

ArmyTek

Enlightened

Out of curiosity, why are the Partner A1 and A1 pro regulated on max output only for 20 mins, whereas the Prime A1 and A1 Pro have full regulation on max output?
Thanks.

Hi!

It is just a mistake on our website. Thank you for attention. :)

ArmyTek

Enlightened

Armytec, can you give us an estimate of when the Partner v2 line will be in stock on the Armytek website? Thanks.

It`s not possible to inform you about the exact date. Dob`t forget about options for the products which are out-of-stock: now it is possible to request to be notified when the product is back in stock. Please choose the product which is out-of-stock and check the box "Notify me when this product is back in stock".

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast

It`s not possible to inform you about the exact date. Dob`t forget about options for the products which are out-of-stock: now it is possible to request to be notified when the product is back in stock. Please choose the product which is out-of-stock and check the box "Notify me when this product is back in stock".

Then perhaps there's still time to narrow the beam of the Partner line: anywhere between an 8-15 degree hotspot and 50-60 degree spill :).

In my opinion this is appropriate for tactical lights, and I believe this change would sufficiently differentiate the Partner line from the Prime line.

Jimmyboots

Enlightened

I have a Partner A1 v.2 coming this weekend and look forward to testing it out. There isn't much information out there and maybe a video highlighting the functions and new features would be helpful to many of us.

Ishango

Enlightened

I have a Partner A1 v.2 coming this weekend and look forward to testing it out. There isn't much information out there and maybe a video highlighting the functions and new features would be helpful to many of us.

Haven't had time to write a review on mine. But I trust you will like it if you like similar lights like the Fenix LD10.

ArmyTek

Enlightened

We will be very grateful if you`ll make a review and share your opinion about the flashlight with us. :)

ArmyTek

Enlightened

Is there a batch shipped to the Netherlands? :)

Tactical flashlights are not shipped at the moment. Don`t worry, when we`ll start sending flashlights, your dealer in Netherlands will receive it.

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast