• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

**COUPON CODE** CPF 15th Anniversary Flashlight & Tshirt

BlackMoonLTD

Newly Enlightened
Go to the BlackMoonLTD webstore ---> Drop a CPF 15th Anniversary Atom A0 for $40 into your shopping cart ---> Drop a CPF 15th Anniversary T-shirt for $20 into your cart ---> Add anything else you might want to buy (or not) ---> Enter coupon code "CPF15" when you check out.... AND...

YOU GET 15% OFF YOUR ORDER!

Don't forget to specify the size of t-shirt you are ordering and to choose what number you want on your Atom from the list of available numbers in post #2 of this thread (Enter 1st, 2nd, and 3rd choices in the "Special Instructions" field at checkout).

You may see other dealers selling the CPF Anniversary Atom but you can only choose the number you want from BlackMoonLTD.

Free Shipping for orders over $100 and Flat Rate Domestic Shipping $7.00 for orders under $100.

Contact [email protected] for International shipping rates - more often than not, I can get you a cheaper rate by processing your order manually.

CandlePowerForums is celebrating 15 Brilliant Years on the World Wide Web! To commemorate this milestone, FourSevens has graciously collaborated with CPF to offer up this awesome little flashlight.

The light is engraved with "CANDLEPOWERFORUMS", "15 YEARS", and is numbered.

NOTE: Photos were taken with an iPhone and no special effects added. However - flash and positioning were used to show the engraving. Otherwise it is NOT as prominent as pictured. The bead blasting makes the engraving blend in. Personally, I prefer it this way.

The photo of the bulldog (Sasha) shows the light on low. As you can see, she is not even squinting. It is a nice "low". Perfect for reading a menu in a dark restaurant or digging around in a purse (or man-bag) for keys without damaging your night vision. Also good for finding your way to the kitchen for a midnight snack without waking anyone. The photo of the green dot shows the glow-in-the-dark feature. (LOVE this feature!!)

Atom-AO1a.jpg

Atom-AO2a.jpg

Atom-AO3a.jpg

Atom-AO4a.jpg

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING VERY CAREFULLY -

Currently we have #s 1-200. Available #s are listed below in post #2. You may request a certain number if you want and we will try to accomodate you. But keep in mind - first come, first serve. Please indicate in the "Special Instructions" area when ordering your first, second and third choices for #s. If you do not specify a number, one will be chosen for you and exchanges for different numbers will NOT be allowed.

Also note - #s above 200 that will be available directly from FourSevens starting February 16th. You will NOT be able to pick your own number over 200! You will get what you get.

So here are the details on our special little Anniversary Light:

The Atom A0 is an ultra-compact everyday carry flashlight, redefined. Streamlined to just two modes, this tiny flood-type companion contains an integrated magnet in its flat end for hands-free convenience.
Battery - 1 AAA battery (included)
Max Brightness - 30 lumens
Max Runtime - 2 hours
Min Brightness - .3 lumens
Min runtime - 72 hours
Construction - Titanium
Dimensions - 2.2 x 5 in.
Weight - .28 oz.
LED - Nichia 219B with 93 CRI

How to order -

Please indicate in this thread which number you would like so others can get an idea what is and is not still available. I will try to keep up-to-date in the post following this one which numbers have NOT been taken. Please take the time to go over it in order to avoid disappointment when ordering. I will also use my special "Greta Powers" to edit your posts to indicate whether or not the number you have chosen has been given to you or you will need to request another number.

IMPORTANT!! - Until it's paid for, it isn't yours. So you can claim a number here but that does not necessarily mean it is yours with just that post.

Once you've done that, please go to the BlackMoonLTD shop and place your order. We will do our best to process orders as quickly as possible and if possible, ship the same day (except Sunday).

Next up we have...

The CPF 15th Anniversary T-shirt! The CandlePowerForums 15th Anniversary T-shirt is for $20.00 and is made of 100% cotton by Alstyle Apparel & Activewear. The front has the new CPF logo - "CandlePowerForums, 15 Brilliant Years", and the back has the logos of dealers and manufacturers who have supported CPF over the years. Show off your flashaholism with this great shirt that comes in black in sizes L, XL, 2XL ($2.00 extra) and 3XL ($3.00 extra). Click HERE to order yours today!

I think that's it! If you have any questions, please feel free to post them here in this thread. I will do my best to give you a satisfactory answer.

And most importantly - Thank you for supporting BlackMoonLTD! :wave:

Last edited:

BlackMoonLTD

Newly Enlightened
AVAILABLE NUMBERS -

#s 39-41
#s 58-62
#s 79-83
#s 90-92
#s 94-97
#s 103-110
#s 124-129
#s 140-161
#s 163-166

Last edited by a moderator:

BlueMarble

Newly Enlightened
Order just placed for two lights:
Preferred Numbers for the two lights:
First: #25
Second: #78
Third: #55
Thank you!

#25 and #78 are YOURS! ~Kel

Zeyeman

Newly Enlightened
Order placed for one Atom A0 :twothumbs
First choice: 064
Second choice: 050
Third choice: 126
:paypal:
Thanks Greta!

#64 is YOURS! ~Kel

BlackMoonLTD

Newly Enlightened
Hey everyone! It has been awhile - life gets busy sometimes. But I want to remind everyone that the CPF 15th Anniversary Foursevens Atoms are still available as well as the CPF Anniversary T-shirts.

Please see Post #1 for the coupon code for 15% off and for instructions on how to purchase.

Also see Post #2 for the available numbers on the flashlights - you can still pick the one you want!

NOTE: There are very few size L T-shirts left so if you want one, you should get it now before they are gone! After that there will only be XL and larger available!

SilverFox

Flashaholic
I just picked up numbers
34 and

Tom

*All yours Tom! Thank you! ~Kel

BlackMoonLTD

Newly Enlightened
Good morning Gents!

I apologize for the delay in shipping - life took a bit of a turn this past week and I ended up in Las Vegas with one of my dogs in the Emergency and Critical Care Veterinary Hospital. She had severe pneumonia. While there we found out she has other issues that go back to before she was rescued and are now having an impact on her health. She is in heart failure and end stages of the collapse of her larynx. We got her through the pneumonia and she is home but we know we don't have much longer with her. Our plan is to just make it the best and make sure she doesn't suffer.

I have the orders together now and they will go out this morning - you should be receiving shipping notices shortly. Thank you for your patience and understanding. :)

And hug your dog (or cat or iguana or goldfish, etc.) today. Their lives can be shorter than you think... and more precious than you know.

Good morning Gents!

I apologize for the delay in shipping - life took a bit of a turn this past week and I ended up in Las Vegas with one of my dogs in the Emergency and Critical Care Veterinary Hospital. She had severe pneumonia. While there we found out she has other issues that go back to before she was rescued and are now having an impact on her health. She is in heart failure and end stages of the collapse of her larynx. We got her through the pneumonia and she is home but we know we don't have much longer with her. Our plan is to just make it the best and make sure she doesn't suffer.

I have the orders together now and they will go out this morning - you should be receiving shipping notices shortly. Thank you for your patience and understanding. :)

And hug your dog (or cat or iguana or goldfish, etc.) today. Their lives can be shorter than you think... and more precious than you know.

Much respect to foster parents. Your efforts make the world a better place.

~ Chance

SilverFox

Flashaholic
Hello Kelly,

The lights arrived in good condition and they all work. I think they are impressive works of art and provide just the type of illumination I was looking for.

Thanks.

Tom