• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND: Prometheus Alpha

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking for a Prometheus Alpha, preferably MC-E 4500k but I'm open to any Alpha, show me what you got.

I PURCHASED A READY-MADE AND HAD IT SENT TO VINH FOR A DRIVERVN SWAP

Last edited:

nbp

Flashaholic
Re: WTB: Prometheus Alpha

Do you want Blue Label or Ready Made or doesn't it matter?

Grizzman

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's a 4500K MC-E with a coupe pin pricks of damage and a little tail cap dent.

Sorry, my shorty tube is not for sale. :devil:

PrometheusFamily_zps1f7cc262.jpg

Last edited:

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast

nbp: I'm open to all but for cost purposes I would prefer a ready-made. But Blue Labels might be in my price range.
Grizzman: is your Alpha for sale? Any more details? Ready made? Serial number? I may be interested...

Grizzman

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's a Blasted and Polished Blue Label (the only way to get anything but a brushed finish). I haven't posted a for sale ad yet, but I've definitely considered selling it. The serial number is 225, and I've had it for a couple years.

Last edited:

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's a Blasted and Polished Blue Label (the only way to get anything but a brushed finish). I haven't posted a for sale ad yet, but I've definitely considered selling it. The serial number is 225, and I've had it for a couple years.
Feel free to send me more pics and/or a price you're looking for @ [email protected]

nbp

Flashaholic

I may be able to help you. I will try to email you later tonight when I can get on my laptop. I have a Ready Made with the neutral MC-E I have been thinking of letting go.

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks to nbp!!!

I bought an Alpha Ready-Made from him and had it sent straight to Vinh for a DriverVN swap. I should get it from Vinh late this week or early next week. Can't wait!