• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Muyshondt Aeon Mk. II 219

neco

Enlightened
SOLD: Muyshondt Aeon Mk. II 219

For sale is a Muyshondt Aeon Mk. II in Aluminum with Nichia 219. Light was pocket carried by the original owner and is in very good condition. I've kept it as a shelf queen since owning it as I found too pretty to abuse. Threads and beam profile are both very smooth. I hate to see the light go but I'm hoping someone else can get more use out of it. Comes with the light and tube box.
Price is $330 -> $320 -> $300 -> $280 [SOLD] shipped to Canada or U.S.

Cheers,

Ian

Last edited:

InvisibleFrodo

Enlightened
Umm, is this a bit pricey since the titanium Aeon ii is on Muyahondt's site for $345 brand new? I'm interested in the light, but that seems a bit high... Am I missing something?

neco

Enlightened
The titanium models are no longer available. If you go to the muyshondt website you have to select a finish and only the natural hard anodized finish is an option. I'll lower the price to $290 though. Thanks

InvisibleFrodo

Enlightened
I just realized that the Aeons on the website are in fact Aluminum, and not Titanium. My bad. The flood model is the only one available on their website.

KeyeEl

Newly Enlightened
If my watches ever sell, I'd be tempted to buy this back. Surprised this is still here! GLWS, Ian. :)