Krill lamp accesories?

DaveH

Enlightened
I thought some slide on rubber triangular feet would be cool to keep it from rolling.

Also, I the the Krill 180* could be made more useful by a slide/snap on plastic sleeve that redirected or refocussed the 180 output down to about 10 or 15 degrees.

DaveH

Doug

Enlightened
Krill?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DaveH:
I thought some slide on rubber triangular feet would be cool to keep it from rolling.

Also, I the the Krill 180* could be made more useful by a slide/snap on plastic sleeve that redirected or refocussed the 180 output down to about 10 or 15 degrees.

DaveH
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Doug:
Krill? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> See: www.kriana.com

------------------
"A knifeless man is a lifeless man"
-Nordic proverb

D

**DONOTDELETE**

An LED on the Krill would be a good accessory
so you could find it and turn it off . I have
a Krill Extream , my Timex Indiglow watch puts
out more light . <
smile.gif

Lux Luthor

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think the Krill is a somewhat dated product, since LED lighting provides more light, and is more reliable (see my post on dead Krill). The case is good, and I'm now using mine as a holder for waterproof matches and a fire starter. I find the rubber O-ring needs a lot of lubrication, or else it comes off or atleast slides out of position. It should be recessed, as it is on the Infinity.
You're right about the think needing some sort of narrower beam. The light is soft and pleasing, and perfectly uniform, but it's just too dim.

DaveH

Enlightened
As a "marker" type like I think it makes sense, as for providing useful light to do something by it doesn't.

DaveH