• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired sold :Copper Nightlights 10MM diffused daylight/warm tint low output/long runtime

BriteLite2

Enlightened
I have listed below the last collection of Copper Nightlights I will be offering/making . I just cant find the time to continue making these though I do enjoy it. I believe each one shown below is different than any I have offered before. Two of them are utilizing beautiful one of a kind copper platforms that will be the only ones made . The pedestals on which the 10mm leds are mounted on are precision machined parts each of which are the only ones I will be able to acquire for this purpose. The pedestals alone cost more than the prices I am asking for the completed lights.

I hope this last group of nightlights is received well and as I have said before I love this community and I have very much enjoyed making and selling my creations here and all of the positive feedback I have received was wonderful. I will list the lights below with basic pictures that really dont do the lights justice as they were taken with the only camera I have which is my cellphone :(

I have put a fairly high polish on these lights but they will form a beautiful lustrous patina in a bit of time which to me is much more beautiful than the high polish they have now. all of the lights utillize a photosensing led for turning the led on/off based on the amount of ambient light present. as it gets lighter the led will reduce in output. as it gets darker the led will increase brightness BUT these are resistored relatively low so if high output is what yor looking for then these lights wont be good for you. they emit just enough warm/daylight tint light to navigate a room in darkeness. enough light to get around a room but not so much as to keep you or others awake. Output is probably in the 3 lumen range with fresh batteries? Maybe lower. Output will decrease as the batteries are drained as these are direct drive. Draining the 2xAA batteries will take a Loooong Looong time. I get weeks of light from one set of batteries when used as a night light daily. Alkaline,Lithium primaries or NIMH are all ok to use.

Batteries are placed in the battery compartment on the underside of the lights via a hatch that is secured by a small screw.

so here they are first pic is sort of a group shot in the dark . as I do apologize for the lousy pics. they really dont do the lights justice and probably hurt the sale of them but I just dont have the skills or equipment to do beter sorry :(

1)sold/shipped this first light is a smaller version asking $45 shipped CONUS/HI with tracking

2)sold Another smaller version with flared accents $40 shipped CONUS/HI

3)sold/shipped A non flared simpler version like previous runs. two stage led platform of brass and opaque plastic. slightly taller than 1 and 2 $45 shipped CONUS/HI

4)sold Flared version similar to previous runs of lights with custom black oxid colored metal feet , beefier larger size $40shipped CONUS/HI

sold/shipped 5) Flared accents with a chunky looks . Black oring accent at base of head. Custom special feet on this one also flat black nice accent to copper $57 shipped CONUS/HI

sold/shipped 6)This is a one of a kind here. very beefy stocky light using 1" copper fittings . squat and chunky this light makes a real statement. Its my absolute favorite I have made to date. I love the way it is so simple and sturdy looking. clean flowing liquidy lines. $95 shipped CONUS/HI. the price is higher but as I said above its an absolute one of kind you will never see gain and the pedestal alone is very expensive to acquire.

7)sold Also One of a kind. different pedestal also utilizing the larg 1" fittings. this one isnt so squat . a bit taller more like a towering statement . Just as striking . some black oring accents . also chunky beefy and sturdy looking . $80 shipped CONUS/HI

Thanx for looking and any questions or comments please dont hesitate .
Thank you for looking :)

Last edited:

greatscoot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS:Copper Nightlights 10MM diffused daylight/warm tint low output/long runtime

@BriteLite2, hope you are surviving the snow.

To anyone who does not own one of these, you NEED one. I own two and couldn't be more thrilled with them. They are truly functional works of art and built like a tank.

supersneeze

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS:Copper Nightlights 10MM diffused daylight/warm tint low output/long runtime

I'll take number 6

BriteLite2

Enlightened

thanx for the kind words GS!!

Numbers taken noted !!

Jvvjvv

Enlightened

I will take #1 and 3

BriteLite2

Enlightened

Ok JvvjVV will send PM now and mark as SPF

BriteLite2

Enlightened

tracking numbers sent .

lights 2,4 and 7 still available

bladesmith3

Enlightened

this is the first time I saw these. I love them.

bladesmith3

Enlightened

I am afraid to sound lame but.. how do you turn it on?

BriteLite2

Enlightened

:):laughing: no question is a lame question

I 've lowered the price a little on a cpl of the remaining lights.

I have been thinking alot lately that I should put some kind of small red led in one of these in addition to the main 10mm. it might look cool if placed strategically

wouldnt really serve a purpose other than looks . I just recently started having a fascination with red leds . but I really dont have the time now so maybe some day later I will come up with something

Last edited:

BriteLite2

Enlightened

Price drops on remaining three lights

Obijuan Kenobe

Flashlight Enthusiast

Can you show us the battery box? Is that the black box underneath, or do the batteries sit in somewhere else?

obi

BriteLite2

Enlightened

hi Obi

yes the black box is the battery compartment

i will try to get a pic later if I can

BriteLite2

Enlightened

another price drop!!:)

I want to see these in homes being used and enjoyed more than anything else :eek:

Jvvjvv

Enlightened

Received mine a couple of days ago. Very nicely made units, a good reflection on entrepreneurship.

Jack

BriteLite2

Enlightened

Thanx for the kind words Jvv!!

I know my stuff isn't on par with most of the talented guys on this forum but maybe someday I will get to their level :)

I do hope you get many years of enjoyment from it thanx again for your support !!

Canuke

Enlightened

I'm in for #2 (flared). I'm so glad I caught this chance, now I'm not so mad at the software that screwed up and forced me to sit here minding it.

Edited to add: please make it a pair, I'll take #4 as well.

Also, I didn't see payment instructions, is this post all you need?

Last edited: