• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Cheers to ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsaacL

Enlightened
SOYCD is not only ridiculously talented but he's also very generous with his time and knowledge. It's been a pleasure to do business with him. :D

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
+1

Sean's work is super clean. I have said this before, he's a great asset to this community.

DellSuperman

Flashlight Enthusiast
+1
Kudos to a great guy to deal with & always patient to answer questions.
And he went out of his way to help me when my parcel went missing.

recDNA

Flashaholic
+1 Great guy. Great work. Restored my TC-R2 to a modern high cri flashlight and put it back in my pocket.

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast
+1, SOYCD is working on my recently made Hanko V10R done by Jeff. Sean is installing 30 trits in the fin and switch (soycd 6 trit switch of course). This is my third light modded by him and it's been a pleasure dealing with such a talented flashlight expert!

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic
Sean has been a great friend and has also been responsible for keeping my enthusiasm for this hobby going by reviving so many of my old classics. His knowledge and work are outstanding. :thumbsup:

recDNA

Flashaholic
Best of all Sean will suggest what NOT to mod and the reasons why

KuanR

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sean has been a great friend and has also been responsible for keeping my enthusiasm for this hobby going

This.

My Hanko lights just came back from Sean and his clean work makes it hard to let one go! He's actually making it difficult for me to save up for the Tri-V3!

Status
Not open for further replies.