Interest? SureFire L5/U2/C*/M*(z59/z58) HAIII Alu. tailstand tailcap, Nekomane-style

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi,

Long long ago, in a galaxy not far away, Nekomane made tailstanding tailcaps for L5/U2/C*/M* lights (ie. z59/z58 clickies). He gave me the rights to make them, and I was able to produce a very small batch a little less long ago, still in the same galaxy.

Now, after many more years, I have a chance to make these again.

Details on the tailcap are below, but wanted to gauge interest before I sunk capital. No hard set pricing but guessing would be about $45 plus $5 shipping. They would be in Aluminum with a hard anodize coating, thinking we could do both natural and black. Is there still interest for these out there?

What the last run looked like (5 yrs ago!):

--------

"
4711450927_2d48fc3589.jpg

These tailcaps were custom-machined and done up in black type 2 aondize, and are designed to fit your L5, U2, C2, C3, M2, M3, you get the picture =) For those who like part numbers, this will fit the z58/z59 clicky switches.

The crowning feature of this tailcap is that it allows you to tailstand! your light. I'd always wanted this for my custom L5, as it just adds such greater utility to an already great light.

Notice the tailstand:

4711447995_4f41526c0f.jpg

Yeah!

Note: the part you'll get is this (the actual tailcap bit, not the switch itself):
4711525449_028159e0d5.jpg

Of course, I'll include instructions (very easy) on how to swap the bit out."

Last edited:

mcmc

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you would be interested in this, could you post here or pm me? Thanks! =)