Just got EagleTac D25AAA. Meh.

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess I was expecting more. Its basically the same as the Maratac AAA. Nothing to write home about. The beam isn't very well defined from that optic. In mine there's this "pinprick" dark spot in the center. It'll make a great utility/work/backup light. I was hoping for more throw considering the aforementioned optic. If I had to, I wouldn't buy it again but that's just me.

Bad_JuJu

Newly Enlightened
Which version did you go for? Clip removable or not? Interesting you state its the same as the maratac AAA, i love mine so i see that as a compliment.

Berneck1

Enlightened
I had high hopes for this light, but I think they could have done a little better.

Btw, would anybody like to see a D25aaa that is exactly like the D25a just smaller? I feel like there would be a decent demand for something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have looked at them for a while. But, for the price? Seems fair. I was wanting to compare it to the Fenix LD02. That is now my "standard" by which I plan to test AAA "budget" lights.

Roanqoan

Newly Enlightened
I always want to like eagletac, but my hands on experiences with their lights has never been that satisfying. As far as budget lights with small form factors, I've been very happy with my L3 illuminations L10C. It's a AA, but they also make the L08 which is a AAA model. Nice emitter options for the price.