New Thrunite TN4A won't turn on :(

light_noob

Newly Enlightened
Hello guys,
I just received my Thrunite TN4A and it will not turn on. I tried reinserting the batteries, taking it out and putting it back in again, etc. Should I get new batteries? Am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

light_noob

Newly Enlightened
Don't laugh at me, but...... I put the batteries in the wrong way :fail:

GordoJones88

Flashlight Enthusiast
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Glad you figured it out. Living up to your handle "light noob" I see! :) LOL Welcome to the forum. Enjoy that light. I have been eyeballing one for a while now.

desmobob

Enlightened
Don't laugh at me, but...... I put the batteries in the wrong way :fail:

Don't worry... it's easy to make mistakes when you're excited about getting a new light. I just purchased a TN4A NW this week and I really, really, like it! It's a great light. And considering the price, it's a fantastic light!

Take it easy,
Bob

Last edited:

light_noob

Newly Enlightened
Thanks guys. @desmobob Yes it is an AMAZING light for the price. @str8stroke You should get it. I got the cool white version and I love the beam. It is a perfect shape and tint for me. I took my dogs for a walk with it and it basically lit up my whole neighborhood :twothumbs

Also: Don't accidently strobe yourself with it! :oops: