My heroes have always been Cowboys

Empath

Flashaholic
Thanks, TKL. That was entertaining.

It is interesting though, that having been raised around cowboys, I would have been hard pressed trying to find someone you could call a republican cowboy. Of course cowboys hold false claims of "cowboydom" in derision, and are quick to label them, oil barons, and movie stars as "drugstore cowboys".

I'm sure we'll see more of this kind of stuff as election time approaches, but I'd hope there's also tangible, credible approaches, rather than emotionally resonant frivolity.

Don't confuse this with support or dissent of any particular candidate or party. It's just an observation.

tkl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Empath, all you seem to do is complain. Is there anybody you actually like?

JonSidneyB

Flashlight Enthusiast
I loved it,

and made me think of the days that I lived around ranches and spent my time on their wide expanses.

Avix

Newly Enlightened
well, it's not there now....

PAGE UNAVAILABLE

This URL you typed is unavailable at this time.

Empath

Flashaholic
It was loaded with copyrighted and trademarked images, which may have created a problem, including an image of Clayton Moore as the Lone Ranger. The Lone Ranger image rights are defended so vigorously that Clayton Moore wasn't even permitted to wear the mask at public appearances. I don't know if that's the case, but I have my doubts that permission to use by all of them would have been easy to obtain.